This manual is dedicated to Quick.Cms.Ext v6.3, at the moment no manual for Quick.Cms v6.3 is available. If you're using an older version, go to the Quick.Cms » or Quick.Cms.Ext » manual.
Documentation is still being developed. More information will come soon.
Be sure to familiarize yourself with how to handle the script. A webmaster should have it at his or her fingertips, a user should remember to visit this section as often as possible.
- Administration panel - first steps - instructions for basic functions: adding new pages and attaching images.
- Administration panel - detailed information - discussion of all options in administration.
Installation and configuration
Obligatory section for every webmaster. Many problems rise from lack of correct installation and configuration of the script.
- Guide - how to start - short guide for your first encounters with the script.
- Script's installation and requirements - script's requirements, installation instructions and some basic pointers
- Configuration and options - detailed descriptions of configuration variables.
- Plugin settings - plugins' configuration information
Script and graphics modifications
Do you want to make changes in graphics or PHP code? This will come in handy.
- Graphics design - basics - some basic information on how to make your own graphics design in our script
- Graphics design - advanced information - about advanced issues of creating a graphics design. Knowledge of basics of PHP is recommended.
- Technical description of the system and plugins - useful information regarding how the system and plugins work. Knowledge of basics of PHP is recommended.
- Examples of popular modifications - see how you can utilize some modifications.