The administrator of personal data is OpenSolution Zdzisław Zawada, located at 43-440 Goleszów, Fabryczna 23/1, Poland, VAT Number: PL 5482377466.
1. Data collecting
- When an Internet User visits the Website, some of his/her data are collected, such as IP address, browser type, operating system name, etc. These data are used for statistics.
- During registration to the Website the Internet Users gives the following information: e-mail address, first and last name, nick (which will be used on the forum) and password
- When placing an order on the Website the Internet User gives the following information: company name, first name, last name, tax registration number, company address, phone number, e-mail address, website's address, etc.
- When sending a contact form or a support form the Internet User gives the following data: first name, last name, website's address, IP address, e-mail address, message content
- When sending a website to be added to the web page catalog the Internet User gives the following data: website's address, IP address, etc.
- When sending an add new topic or answer form to the forum the Internet User gives the following data: nick, IP address, message content, etc.
- Cookies on the Website are used for:
- storing the Internet User's information - cookies generated by the Operator - required for registration, logging in, sending orders, sending questions via contact form and visiting the Website as a registered user
- statistical purposes - cookies generated by outside websites - Google Analytics (administrator cookies: Google Inc located in USA
- To keep his or her full privacy an Internet User can delete and disable cookies used on the Website by adjusting browser settings »
3. Changing personal data
- A User can make changes to his/her personal data as well as also change the Newsletter receiving option at your profile » page. It's not possible to change the e-mail address and nick on the Website.
- Data used when placing an order can not be removed since they are a part of an invoice.
- Automatically collected data can not be changed or removed.
- Removing a User's account is possible upon contacting the Operator via the contact form »
4. Using your data
- Internet Users' data collected by the Operator will not be sold to any third party.
- Data collected during registration process will be used only to enable the User to log in to the Website.
- Data collected during order placing are required and used to finalize the order and issue an invoice.
- Data collected automatically may be used to analyze Internet Users' actions on the Website. These data are collected automatically about every Internet Users.
- Data collected during correspondence between an Internet User and the Operator will be used only to answer the Internet User's questions.
- In case of Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data (Polish privacy protection government agency) inspection, Internet User's data may be made available to the authorities according to the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
- In case a law is broken or the law requires it, we may share the Internet User's data with the judicial authority.
5. Personal data protection
- The data are stored in a database protected against unauthorized access of third parties.