Split forums by language

gwmbox

2008-08-15 15:31

Hi guys

Any chance you guys can consider splitting your forums up by language? I know that your Polish by default and that also explains why most posts are in that language but for searching it can be tedious trying to find something for us that only read english. I am sure there are some that are Polish that would like the same - i.e. remove the english posts from search results if they cannot read english.

This would be good for both CMS and Cart forums

Cheers

» Quick.Cms v2.x

beholder

2008-09-04 00:26

yes please, this would be awesome. Or set up us a cookie for us to switch off displaying the other language. Only the language that of people that are belong to us would display.

I seriously must stop watching the AYBABTU video :-)

humpfrey

2009-06-07 22:39

Or even better, since your "search function" use google, let the google translater, translate the forum complete, so us, that do not speak polish, can read the surely intelligent questions and anwsers there
For us that browse the forum for not polish, we have to look trhoug all the pages.

No doubt, this QUICK.CMS is by far the best flatfile cms, at all

humpfrey

2009-06-11 21:48

If you click on any forum item, and then copy the adressline into a google search line
press enter, after that choose translate in the menu above, theb Google translates the forum item

But off course it would be more nice if the developers and the admin of this forum, would take the non-polish users more seriously.

about us | contact