Need information on how to do a few things

Baxleyb

No avatar

2005-07-07 04:31

Hello,

I downloaded the latest copy of Quickcart and I would like to know how to do the following:

1. Have buyers receive an email
(I installed send to client and html order clients and it does not work)

2. Change look and design of buyers interface

3. Remove the couriers button from the orders page

4. Edit the thank you for your order page

5. Edit the javascript alert for missing fields.

There are a few typgraphical errors and I wish to correct them before making the site live.

Thanks!

Brandon

treewood (OpenSolution)

2005-07-07 07:15

1. Maybe your provider set off mail( ) function?
2. for this are files *.tpl in templates/default/.
3. not easy
4. templates/default/orders_saved.tpl
5. js/checkForm.js

What errors?

witaj.net

Digital Backups

No avatar

2005-07-08 08:22

#2 also /template/default/sytle.css will change the colors for you.

#3 add a courier cost of $0.00 in admin panel so all orders will add a $0.00 cost to delivery, then in /templates/default/orders_delivery.tpl around line 104 change the line to

"<select name='iCourier' style="display:none" class='input' onChange='ordersCouriers( this );'> $sSelectCourier </select>"

the "style="display:none" is what your adding and will hide the input box, and we removed the displayed text that is show in the line as well, should be something like ($lang=courier) if I remember right.

Hope this helps

Bryan

treewood (OpenSolution)

2005-07-08 09:15

digital - another problem is php and js scripts check that courier is selected.

display:none is not way

baxleyb

No avatar

2005-07-09 07:22

Hello,

I found some english typos in the text of the javascript alert box as well as some others such as 'Pleasy' instead of 'Please'. I corrected them in the en.php file of the lang directory.

Thanks for your help.

BB

Digital Backups

No avatar

2005-07-11 07:36

treewood,

not sure how I have it, but I have the courier box set so it automatically chooses the single courier input that I have set with one choice "N/A with a price of 0.00" via admin panel courier settings, then I use "style="display:none" as described above, and the courier is now hidden at check out and adds 0.00 to the subtotals, but still passes the js script checks.

Bryan

treewood (OpenSolution)

2005-07-11 07:47

digital - maybe you deleted "<option value=''>$lang[choose]</option>" from "templates/default/orders_delivery.tpl"

witaj.net

about us | contact