Attributes? User field

Tom

2005-06-18 18:33

I wanted to know if there is a way to for the customer to add a note to a product item. IE: my customers order products for patients and it would be nice for them to be able to specify a patient name to an item.

http://www.eyedimensions.com/order/qcLoaded/?p=productsList&iCategory=5

Thanks for any advice

T

Digital Backups

No avatar

2005-06-21 09:26

Some one is working on a similar issue for me, with any luck it will get worked out, and with authors permission I will post the results....

hang in there... I will let you know one way or the other.

Bryan

Tom

2005-06-22 04:31

Thanks for your reply.

T

Digital Backups

No avatar

2005-06-22 08:53

Your welcome....

I got my site updated today, and was told what pages were changed, let me look at the pages and see what parts would apply to yours, verify with the programmer who helped out its ok, and I will get back to you in the next couple of days.

The section that was updated on my site that is familiar with your needs is my domain name choice when you pick a template.

Bryan

Tom

2005-06-23 01:00

Very nice. The layout looks real nice.

I would appreicate any help on the code - if it can be shared.

Thanks

t

Digital Backups

No avatar

2005-06-25 09:17

Tom,

I was told I can share the changes by the Author of the changes, kind of complex and you will probably need to clear your order database.... Sorry its taking so long to get the details to ya.... I will try this weekend to get to it and decipher the best I can on what I think you need to do.....

Bryan

Tom

2005-06-26 04:33

Bryan,
Thanks - I will wait to hear. I really appreciate your help.

t

Digital Backups

No avatar

2005-07-04 06:49

Tom,

Sorry for the long delay, honestly I got busy last weekend, then forgot.

please email me: from a link on my website (site listed above) and I will share the changed files with you and try to help you the best I can for us to figure how to add just a blank field. Then maybe we can share it on here when done.

Bryan

Tom

2005-07-05 18:36

Bryan,

I tried several emails at your website without success.
(sales@100dollarsites.com and support@100dollarsites.com)

Don't be so illusive - you already know I am desperate for code :)

Tom@eyedimensions.com

t

Digital Backups

No avatar

2005-07-05 19:38

Honestly not trying to hide, heck did not know the email was not working, I just opened the site last week, and did not realize I did not create the alias for sales and support email accounts.

My apolagies, please try again, problems has been fixed.

Bryan

Ray Floyds

No avatar

2005-07-05 22:06

can you share it with the rest off us ?

www.quickcart.nl Dutch Support Site

Digital Backups

No avatar

2005-07-08 08:28

Tom is currently working with the files I sent him, I have asked that he shares the results here if he figures it out, if he does not and I have time to do it, I will be happy to share the results here.

Bryan

saddsa

No avatar

2005-07-08 12:13

asdasdsa

Tom

2005-07-09 02:40

Bryan,

The files you sent look great - you added quite few new fields., alot more than I expected.

Because my knowledge of code is very limited I am afraid to make too many changes for fear I won't find my way back home.

Perhaps we can enlist someone in the forum with knowledge and tools that could make the changes faster and better.

If you are ok with me passing your instructions and files along - I believe it would probably solve this issue quicker for the whole forum.

t

Henny

No avatar

2006-05-04 21:44

Is this code ( adding fields to individual products) already available?

Henny

about us | contact