Can't place order, because QC will not show 'Customer Detail

Tom

2005-05-31 12:31

Hi,
I've been trying to customise QC to my needs and was about ready to upload it to my server. Decided to test QC and place a mock order.

I can choose a product and place it in my shopping basket. But when I try to klick on the button that will take me to the 'Customer Detail Form' QC prsents me with this :

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:WebServerhtdocswlan-4-alltom.php:8) in D:WebServerhtdocsactions_clientorders.php on line 35

What am I doing wrong and can anyone PLEASE HELP me. I don't know what to do next to get the system to work.

Thanks for the help

Tom

Tom

2005-06-02 12:10

Hi,
I don't want to push my luck but does anyone have any sort of idea on hwo I could solve this problem?

Because if it doesn't work I will have to think of aome other solution. iFrames is what comes to mind but I would rather to QC to work the 'normal' way.

Thanks to all of you

Tom

wizzud

No avatar

2005-06-02 18:27

Its coz QC is trying to do a redirect to the delivery page but you've already sent output to the browser.
I think the only way round it is to buffer your initial output until QC can decide whether it should be sent or not.

about us | contact