Skins

ragou

2011-12-02 01:42

Dear Polish friends. I'm drinking "Zytnia", I feel fine and I remember that you've made an extremely good e-shop. Very easy to install (in fact almost instant install), stable and fast work, a tremendous support forum (you can find almost anything you need), but alas - lack of skins (or templates if you prefer). The existing just remind me that I have had Internet 5 years ago also.
Please, don't let me be misunderstood - it's a free product and demanding something is just nonsense. I just want to remind that 2012 is coming soon (and very fast).
Time to change something.
P.S.
Zytnia is going very smoothly into my throat. I admire you boys for the knowledge to create such fine project and for the determination to stand still.
All the best!
Zarko

» Quick.Cart v4.x

treewood (OpenSolution)

2011-12-02 08:07

ragou - thank you very much for comment. of course the skins/templates are old in look but there is problem ... this freeware skins which we customized to our scripts are very popular even they have 1, 2 years or less on that sites we downloaded them. we didnt choose by "how it look like" but most of them by downloads on that pages.

For example check this:
http://www.opendesigns.org/design/ftdspace/

This skin is very popular. It was published in 10.07.2011 and it have over 6000 downloads. This design is not most popular because it is young but from "newest designs" it have most downloads. Do you think that it look like design from 2011 or even 2012 ? No i think that this design is similar that you said.

Another example on the same page:
http://www.opendesigns.org/design/freecss_set/

Publish date 10.07.2011 ... it is not very advanced and it looks old but it have 2nd place by downloads in "newest designs".

This is only example. We didnt download skins only from this site but it the same situtations is on other sites with free templates.

Maybe your and few persons want more better designs but most of people dont want to. If not then why they download "old look like" designs?

Another question. Please send some freeware skins propositions with modern design?

about us | contact