Tax And Discounts

Wizzud

No avatar

2005-05-04 18:20

OK folks. I've released a new plugin - taxAndDiscount - which is an update and replacement for singleRateTax.

There are 2 versions: v0.1 for QCv0.2.x, and v1.0 for QCv0.3.x.

(singleRateTax will not be updated from now on, and is not compatible with taxAndDiscount, or QCv0.3.x!)

Whats changed:
For the tax calculation there are now a number of configurable options that govern how to calculate the tax and what to do with it once calculated (eg. add it in to the total or not).
The new bit is the discount bands that allow any number of discounts to be specified (as percentages), based on the value of the basket and/or the number of items in the basket. Also, all calculated costs are stored on the order so there is no repeat calculation for prints, emails, or inspection by Admin. This also means that values such as tax rates and discounts can be changed without affecting past orders, which was not the case previously.

htmlMailOrderDetails has been upgraded to v0.6 to handle the taxAndDiscount plugin (and fix a bug when handling singleRateTax), and sendOrderToClient to v0.1.3 (now also compatible with QCv0.3.x).

Wizzud

No avatar

2005-05-05 08:09

Sorry peeps. Slight delay.
Got it all tested, documented, packaged, and released. Went away and relaxed with a cup of coffee and a couple of cigarettes, then realised there might be a possible security problem that I needed to investigate before I let anyone at it.
So I'm afraid I've temporarily un-released it while I check it out.
Get back to you soon.

Wizzud

No avatar

2005-05-05 16:08

Sorted.

doconline

No avatar

2005-05-10 12:21

Sorry,

Am I being dense, where do I get this plugin from?

Cheers,
doconline

doconline

No avatar

2005-05-10 13:08

Sorry I was being dense. I failed to see the download button at the top of the page! Doh!

catm

No avatar

2005-06-28 01:24

hi,

I uses htmlMailOrderDetails. I installed this plugin but TAX is not reflected to html mail. Isn't it compatible with that?

catmadoka@hotmail.com

catm

No avatar

2005-06-28 01:31

woops

I found the notice for that, but my htmlMailOrderDetails is V0.6. Something is wrong hnnn

catmadoka@hotmail.com

about us | contact