Gadmin4qc - Editor Select plugin - enriched with CKEditor

gadmin

2010-06-03 22:41

Hi everybody, who is interested,

let me inform you that I am just finished publishing of my first "plugin"!!

Gadmin4qc - Editor Select plugin is loaded with CKEditor, so you will get 3 possibilities:
ckeditor, tinymce or basic editor, instead of the default "yes-no" select option.

I know there are topics over CKEditor, but could not find a complete copy+paste solution,
so I tried to solve it myself and finally this comes out, hope it will be useful!

I appreciate any feedback! Thanks in advance!

... and here is my site: <a href="http://gadmin4qc.zzl.org/" title="Gadmin4qc - Editor Select plugin - enriched with CKEditor">Gadmin4qc - Editor Select plugin - enriched with CKEditor</a>

» Quick.Cart v3.x

gadmin

2010-06-03 22:44

sorry, the corrected link is : gadmin4qc.zzl.org

beholder

2010-06-10 00:43

Just a short note: great to see someone else also carrying the banner of open source!
This must have taken you a few days of serious tweaking.

gadmin

2010-06-10 10:44

hey beholder,

thanks for your kind comment on me!

yeah, i was playing with that for a couple of....,
... but me just try to give back some good, just as you do ! :-)

and let me express, that i have two other "plugins", half ready in my pocket!!!

one of them is really actual, beacuse it gives you the possibility of sorting products and orders, but in a bit different way, not like the new feature in v3.6

the other one will add a possibility of selecting/changing the complete "skin" or "template" via the admin interface.

they are ready in code, so i only have to start writing the "howto posts" and publish them....

beholder

2010-06-10 14:16

I have some features concerning those two plugins that you might be interested in. Please contact me via normal email and I'll send them to you to see what you can do with them...

gadmin

2010-06-10 15:27

thanks, I will do so!

cachousam

2010-06-10 19:51

Congratulations for this plugin. when you are interested in, is a real lesson of programmation.Thanks for this contribution.
I think many members expect your future plugins.

gadmin

2010-06-10 23:45

hey cachousam ,

words of you and beholder gives me more strength for the future to learn and share.
i know from this forum that both of you is very skilled in QC, so as i am not a pro, it is really cool to receive nice comments from pro's about my work.

cachousam

2010-06-11 07:02

I'm not a pro either, but since I discovered this script I'm addicted.
Since then, I unravel all the files in order to understand its construction.
When I can I expressed my desire or my discoveries.
This exchange of knowledge between men is a real pleasure for me in this selfish society.

Cheer
Cachousam as Dominique living in Lyon in France

gadmin

2010-06-11 15:14

+1

...what we can do is keep sharing :-)

big hello from Hungary

about us | contact