How to install plugins

poldark77

No avatar

2009-03-13 02:01

Sorry for the silly question, but.. I don't know how to install the plugins. How do you install plugins? Thank you

» Quick.Cart v3.x

treewood (OpenSolution)

2009-03-13 07:41

download plugin, read howTo.txt

imees

2009-03-16 02:03

For manage plugins U have to install Plugin Manager but that Plugin Manager, which is in Download Section is compatible with Quick.Cart v1.4 or 2.x (which isn't in download). So U have to find somebody, who show U how to remake whis version odf Plugin Manager for Quick.Cart v3.x - I'm trying do that but without successes :/
If U find that, please contakt me (imees@o2.pl)

beholder

2009-03-16 13:18

trying 'plugin manager' for 3.x is futile. Stop your efforts, it is a waste of time. You have been warned.

poldark77

No avatar

2009-03-19 14:51

thank you all, but "how to" doesn't indicate how to use the plugins. A user found a plugin for adding paypal in QC v3.2, I downloaded it, but I don't know how to use it. I asked in that thread, but they didn't asnwer...

beholder

2009-03-20 16:01

Hi, that paypal 'plugin' is not an official one. It is a free version 3.2 with some paypal support. If you cannot extract the code from it, ask someone do do it for you commercially or buy the PRO version. Don't expect people will give you everything for free.

about us | contact