Pages:

Quick.Cart v3.1-rc1 - NON STABLE version - released!

treewood (OpenSolution)

2008-07-02 08:38

New Quick.Cart v3.1 - release candidate 1.

You can get this version from download here:
http://opensolution.org/download/

You can test this version here:
http://opensolution.org/Quick.Cart/v3.1/

Changes in v3.1 are here:
http://opensolution.org/download/Quick.Cart/changeLog.txt

If You will find bug, something unclear then write it here please!

1. THIS VERSION IS NOT STABLE!!! DON'T USE FOR COMMERCIAL USE,
2. We will give update information when stable version will be released
3. We dont know sure when stable version will be released. It depends from users and test. Maybe in 1 month.

beholder

2008-07-02 17:27

I'll be testing this weekend.

QC v3.0

treewood (OpenSolution)

2008-07-03 08:09

beholder - thanks :)

rinus

2008-07-03 09:04

In admin showing the list of product we get :

Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in D:\www\heimar.nl\www\test\core\products-admin.php on line 77

The same showing the list of pending orders we get :

Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in D:\www\heimar.nl\www\test\core\orders-admin.php on line 84

Both lists however are shown on the screen correctly.

Looking forward to the stabel version !

Rinus

rinus

2008-07-03 11:41

Another bug :

After saving settings a message on the screen appeares :

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.
In QC-C3.0 there was no problem like this while saving the settings.

In QC-V3.0 there was the same message while adding pages, but in QC-V3.1 this problem is solved.

I hope to be of any help with this.

I'll keep testing.

Rinus

5py

No avatar

2008-07-03 19:50

Hi,

something wrong with admin/products editing/ in files tab
copying a file from servers list to the product files adds a file with a completly different name that was checked in (the image itself is right but the name changes)

if its possible please make an option not to copy the file from server with name[x].ext just reference it,
for more products with same files it will be much easier to change all later, and the page rendering will be faster as well.

5py

openzibi

2008-07-04 08:22

Spy - YOU can change this in settings.
(Change files name to page and product name YES/NO )

----------------------------------------
openzibi - http://www.rhh.pl

treewood (OpenSolution)

2008-07-04 08:25

rinus - thanks for reporting but i am not sure that problem is in Quick.Cart. Please give some information what server and versions you have?

rinus

2008-07-04 10:16

Hi Treewood,
This is server Windows 2003 with webservers IIS6.0. Installed is PHP version 5.2.6

With QC3.0 i reported already the problem with the CGI-error while adding pages and products. The program then generates 100 similar pages and products.
In QC3.1 this problem is solved. No more errors like that with pages and products.
Now we have these CGI-errors while saving the settings.

Do you need more info about the server ?

rinus

rinus

2008-07-04 14:27

In QC-V3.1 i changed in admin/settings the name of the page title.
Looking at my URL, there was nothing changed, still the logo Quick.Cart remains visible.
All other changes in admin appeared te be executed, as i could see after being returned from the CGI-error.

rinus

treewood (OpenSolution)

2008-07-05 13:06

rinus - it is very strange because we didn't change nothing with saving product and pages but you report us that problem with 100 similar pages and products was solved ... then how did it happen ?

beholder

2008-07-05 19:33

After clicking administration>Files>Products, I am experiencing following error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1573214 bytes) in /home/html/*****/public_html/_sub/test2/core/files-admin.php on line 477

there is about 3800 products in database and about 1600 product pics in files/

QC v3.0

beholder

2008-07-05 19:38

Also, I experience strange problem with templates/.htaccess file. When I copy that file there, my browser cannot access templates/default.css file, therefore webpage rendering is broken.

When the .htaccess file is not there, the css file is successfully used to render the webpage.

QC v3.0

treewood (OpenSolution)

2008-07-07 07:34

beholder - you have lot products and images. QC is overloaded :)

Thanks for .htaccess problem report

beholder

2008-07-07 12:48

QC overloaded >>
if the files were listed in a similar way to products (we're talking about listing in administration), then this problem would be mitigated.

QC v3.0

wewior (OpenSolution)

2008-07-08 08:20

About .htaacess problem
Check if file templates/.htaccess has correct content:

Options +Indexes
IndexIgnore *.tpl
<files *.tpl>
order allow,deny
deny from all
</files>

If Yes try to ask Your server admin what may be wrong that doesn't work. In that time You can remove that file of change its name.

beholder

2008-07-08 13:27

Wewior, Treewood,

The problem with .htaccess lies in the 1st line of that file on my server. BTW, my server automatically denies automatic dir listing, so that line is not even necessary. BUT when I include it, the templates/ directory listing returns this error:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error 
or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administratorroot@nameserver.sk and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

The same thing is returned when I try to display any TPL file with a browser.
When the 1st line IS NOT THERE in the .htaccess file, the directory listing with browser or accessing TPL file return a correct error message:

Forbidden
You don
't have permission to access /templates/ on this server.
or
Forbidden
You don'
t have permission to access /templates/container.tpl on this server.

BTW, when the .htaccess file is not there, you can of course download any TPL file. So it works, but I need to delete the 1st line (Options +Indexes) that actually breaks it.

QC v3.0

beholder

2008-07-08 13:34

The same with htaccess file in db/ directory here on this server.

rinus

2008-07-09 08:47

Treewood,

Further to saving pages and products.
I didn't change also nothing, just downloading the zip-file QC-V3.1, unzipping, upoading to the webserver and settiing CMOD777.
(Just the same as i did with QC-V3.0).
I can't tell you how it happend that the problem with the 100 similar pages in QC-V3.0 was solved in QC-C3.1.

The problem with changing the page-title is only occurring in QC-V3.1 as i installed QC-V3.0 again and had no problem with changing the page-title.

Also on the webserver there were no changes at all.
This is server Windows 2003 with webservers IIS6.0. Installed is PHP version 5.2.6

rinus

beholder

2008-07-09 14:52

here is something to do for 3.1 or 3.2
http://opensolution.org/Quick.Cart/forum/?p=readTopic&nr=5221&page=999

QC v3.0

Pages:
about us | contact