Any New version of Tax and Discount Plugins for QuickCart V3

lovevs

No avatar

2008-05-29 04:52

Hi,
Does anyone knows if there's any New version of Tax and Discount Plugins for QuickCart V3 ? I tried using the old version but it didn't work. The reason for applying this plugin is to give Shipping Discount to customer buying more than 3 items!

Appreciate your comments! Thanks you!

» Quick.Cart v3.x

beholder

2008-05-29 13:38

Hello, lovevs, I have finished 3 plugins for quickcart 3.0:
+ the Dual Pricing plugin displays 2 prices everywhere (VAT or whole price + VAT could be one of those)
+ the USA Tax Rates plugin adds american tax system to the whole QC 3.0 e-shop along with tax field in the order form/summary
+ and the Free Delivery plugin, where the delivery is free when the order value exceeds some pre-set value.

From preliminary research I confirm that I would be able to put all this together for some, if not all functionality you require (from what I have seen in the Tax and Discount Plugin). This would however require additional coding and testing so if you're interested, I could do it for you for a relatively small fee. Please write to address displayed on this page to contact me, so we can arrange the deal: http://www.nlp.sk/antispam/

QC 3.0

about us | contact