Quick.Cart "Loaded" all plugins installed + extras

idaryl

2008-05-19 04:45

For those who want to use a "Fat" or "loaded" version of 3x - go here - http://www.cartedit.com/ and click on the menu > 3x-Loaded - Free.

There is a demo running and other interesting stuff......

» Quick.Cart v3.x

rdc_p2

2008-06-04 20:41

Then we only need Paypal and stockcontrol. Anny help?

rdc_p2

idaryl

2008-06-05 03:36

Ahh Um... all the loaded version is - is the current 3.0 with all the current (free) plugins pre-installed. If you want to add paypal stockcontrol, you'll have to ask the OpenSolution guys or purchase the extended version.

FoTam74

No avatar

2008-06-05 08:03

Nothing special...

IMHO it's not fair to call it 'Loaded', just because all the free basic plugins were included.

idaryl

2008-06-06 20:36

It was called loaded as it is loaded with all the current free stuff - it wasn't called "fat" as it has no extras added...and why isns't it "fair" - its a free thing with all the work done - its a little more than just ask a question or flame someone for doing something to help somebody.

Actually its not "fair" that you denigrate something that is helpful and free!!! you ask for help with one hand then slap with the other... you're the one thats not being "fair"

FoTam74

No avatar

2008-06-07 09:22

Reading your answer, something tells me "the truth hurts"...

Look, people like Wizzud or Claps spent months on developing a 'Fat' & 'Loaded' versions from the free source, intergating QC with their OWN ideas... all you did was grouping all the free stuff available on opensolution.org.

I'm not saying it's useless, could be a good thing for those who don't know how to install plugins... Perhaps another name? QC Plus?

It was my opinion, that's all. I didn't meant to denigrate something or somebody.

about us | contact