Problem installing the plugin manager v2.0

uk.hamza

No avatar

2007-10-04 16:49

I have encountered two problems when installing and testing the "plugin manager v2.0.
I use quickcart v2.x and i followed the details of installation as it described. However there is a step where it says:
" Copy the contents of the release/templates/ folder to your Quick.Cart templates/ folder (1 new folder: themes; and 1 new file: pluginManager.tpl - NOT the admin folder!). "

When checking the zip folder i didn't see any folder called "themes". I have ignored this folder and when i completed the steps and went to my administration configuration panel and clicked on "plugins", I received this error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function throwpluginslist() in D:\Hakim\Plugins\pluginManager\actions_admin.php on line 50.

Can anyone Help me please?? Do i have to create a new folder called "thems" or just i have to ignore it.

» Quick.Cart v2.x

idaryl

2007-10-04 20:30

The Plugin manager v2.0 - does not work in QuickCart 2.0 - sorry.............

idaryl

2007-10-04 20:31

or should I say.... work well

uk.hamza

No avatar

2007-10-04 23:01

Is there any other methods to use so i can use other plugins in my website? say like the stock level plugin!!!!

Please help is urgent

merci

No avatar

2007-10-05 08:52

uk.hamza - the problem is that some of the free plugins works only with older version of Q.C (they were wrote by users of Q.C and they don't fit them to newer versions) and there are some other plugins which are update to new version, but they are usually payed.

about us | contact