sendOrderToClient

stewey

No avatar

2007-05-31 15:50

I installed the plugin sendOrderToCleint v0.5 on a clean set up of QuickCart 2.2 and I can't get it to work. Once you place an order it just brings up white page with a box. In the box is the info that should be sent as an email. No emails are sent, not even the Admin confirmation one. If you go back to the shopping cart, the order is still there to be finished.

Any thoughts?

» Quick.Cart v2.x

merci

No avatar

2007-06-01 09:01

stewey - thank you for info. Try to upload sendOrderToCleint v0.5 from our site again, now it should works.

stewey

No avatar

2007-06-01 18:31

Hi, Thanks for that. Unfortunately this now causes the whole site to show a blank page. When I remove the added line in actions_client.php the site returns to normal. Is there something I am doing wrong perhaps? I did have this same thing happen when I tried to install a stock plugin.

merci

No avatar

2007-06-04 10:27

stewey - hmm strange problem... try to uninstall all plugin and install only sendOrderToClient. If problem doesn't disappear send us a link to your page.

stewey

No avatar

2007-06-05 17:56

well I tried it once again. Downloaded the plugin from the site again and put it onto my site. It works. I don't know what was different this time as I didn't do anything different but it does work. Thanks for your help.

lenaluna

No avatar

2007-11-08 16:52

where can you download the sendOrderToClient plugin?

merci

No avatar

2007-11-09 08:15

lenaluna - go to dawnload section on our site: http://opensolution.org/download/?sDir=Quick.Cart/plugins

about us | contact