Problem with taxAndDiscount 2.2

rune

No avatar

2007-05-22 14:18

Great cart, thanks to opensolution!

When I try to enable the taxAndDiscount 2.2 plugin in the plugin manager, I receive the following error:

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'f' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/9/x/l/tb330500/www/shop/admin.php on line 23

Other plugins work fine. Does anybody know what to do?

» Quick.Cart v2.x

Rune

treewood (OpenSolution)

2007-05-22 14:47

rune - and line 23 in admin.php is?

rune

No avatar

2007-05-22 16:05

Line 23 is:
require DB_CONFIG_LANG;

thanks for the quick reply!

Rune

treewood (OpenSolution)

2007-05-23 10:27

rune - then edit file config/general.php and find variable $config['db_config_lang']. This variable should have value: $config['dir_config'].'lang_'.$config['language'].'.php';

Here is complete definition in config/general.php:

$config['db_config_lang']    = $config['dir_config'].'lang_'.$config['language'].'.php';

Do You have the same value?

rune

No avatar

2007-05-23 12:03

I have the same value already.

Rune

treewood (OpenSolution)

2007-05-23 16:52

rune - then this plugin is not for Quick.Cart v2.x

rune

No avatar

2007-05-23 19:33

s***!
Well, that explains it I guess.
Thanks for trying and sorry to have taken your time!

Rune

rune

No avatar

2007-05-31 10:10

What I basically need is a 'discount based on amount of products'-plugin. Does anyone have anything like that? Can the taxAndDiscount 2.2 be updated to work with QC2.x?
Or, how much would it cost to make OpenSolution do it?

Rune

merci

No avatar

2007-05-31 13:27

rune - if about updating plugin taxAndDiscount - we don't do that espacially that we are not author of this plugin, maybe ask about that Wizzud. If you want we can make for you this modyfication on your Q.C . If you decide for that please contact with us via e-mail.

tom

No avatar

2007-06-24 15:00

Hi,

I've the same problem. I'm running QC 2.1 and I need "discount based on total amount of the whole purchase". So in fact I need only a small part of texAndDiscount plugin.

I have installed version 2.2 of it, but it doesn't work correctly:

1) It works on the page "details of order" perfectly.
2) It does not work on the page "order sent" - there is total amount without the discount.
3) In admin menu in details of the orders I see again the price without discount.
4) I need it to work together with sendOrderToClient - in the e-mail sent there is again the price wihout the discount.

In fact I only need 3 numbers to be replaced with the discounted ones, that's all... :)

Anyone has an idea?

about us | contact