Quick.Cart v2.2 beta - released!

treewood (OpenSolution)

2007-05-17 08:55

New Quick.Cart v2.2 beta released.

Changes are here (if someone is good in english, please translate better that we):
http://opensolution.org/download/Quick.Cart/changeLog.txt

You can test this version here:
http://opensolution.org/Quick.Cart/v2.2/

There is no download version of v2.2 beta. Next release will be candidate or stable version and will be available in download.

Please check all You want, especially:
- check menu displaying in safari
- disable/enable option in configuration to display hidden products in shop
- check lists in editor of description

5py

No avatar

2007-05-17 19:34

some error clicking on the link

Warning: main(config/lang_pl.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/opensol/public_html/os/Quick.Cart/v2.2/index.php on line 15

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'config/lang_pl.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php/PEAR') in /home/opensol/public_html/os/Quick.Cart/v2.2/index.php on line 15

treewood (OpenSolution)

2007-05-17 22:06

5py - fixed. This was only demo bug

worldofproducts

No avatar

2007-05-18 04:28

Treewood, once the stable version is ready could you please list each file that was changed. The reason is because I been working on a mall like script that allows people to signup for an E-store powered by Quick.cart.

I modified and added several files in Quick.cart so it would work with the mall like script that I wrote.

A working version of the mall script is right now online and working where people can create a e-store account powered by Quick.cart 2.1. But I'm not going to post a link right now because I'm working on the directory part of the script which will display the list of store merchants.

This is my diary of the files I modified and added to Quick.cart 2.1 as of todays date:
quick.cart 2.1 changes

added info.data - which contains info about the store to use with the mall script
modified index.php - added some lines of code to use info saved in info.data
modified config/general.php - peset config info
modified config/lang_en.php - peset config info
renamed db directory for security reasons.
added core/allowed_files.php - data that list files that the store owner will be allowed to upload to the server.
modified core/files-admin.php - added some lines of code to use info saved in allowed_files.php
modified templates/page.tpl - added some lines of code to work with the mall script
added brick template files
added honey template files
modified templates/admin/categories_form.tpl - deleted lines of code for how files are uploaded to the E-store
modified templates/admin/products_form.tpl - deleted lines of code for how files are uploaded to the E-store

treewood (OpenSolution)

2007-05-18 14:43

worldofproducts - yes You will see list of all changed files like here: http://opensolution.org/Quick.Cart/forum/?p=readTopic&nr=3878

Michal Siman :: ITServis.

No avatar

2007-05-18 16:31

worldofproducts - well, it is good idea, i need this too, thx

ZoliWR

2007-05-28 10:32

Where can i change this default price format (1,000.00) this way: 1,000
Thank you

ZoliWR

2007-05-28 10:35

This price format (1.000 or 1,000) it's a hungarian format!
Thank you!

treewood (OpenSolution)

2007-05-29 09:23

ZoliWR - in QC v2.2 it will be easy

about us | contact