Quick.Cart derivative with Stock Control

Proxivire

No avatar

2007-01-29 18:19

Treewood: this is the post I meant that was deleted.
If there's something up with this link, I don't mind it being deleted naturally, I'd just like to know why it was ;D

So, with stock control, so they say, I haven't checked it out myself since it's based on Quick.Cart v2.0, and I need to attributes plugin.

Good luck, hope it's what people have been looking for, stock-control-wise.

And just FYI, they give full credit to Quick.Cart and they don't charge anything, so that should be alright (right?).

http://www.fastilo.com/

-DmD-

compie

2007-01-30 11:02

Well it looks great, zo i installed it, butt now it wont work

it have a htacces file,i is see nothing, if i rename the htacces then i see the site.

in the admin i wont see the products, everything els works, butt when i hit the product button i get a blanc screen.

So i think it needs more work.

i have a paid account and a domain that runs everything, the version 2.0 from quickcart runs great.

Greetz
Compie

Proxivire

No avatar

2007-01-30 21:00

well, their demo works, any idea what could be the problem?

(I take it you put the proper permissions up?)

-DmD-

Cryptix

2007-01-31 12:22

Thanks for submitting the link, i've pinched the stock control from that and it works fine on my QC. But when somethings not in stock and they click 'add to basket' it just takes them to 'your cart is empty' - anyone know of a way to bring a message up 'out of stock'?

Cryptix

2007-01-31 12:33

nevermind! i have found a way to take it off the stock instead when it's sold out.

compie

2007-01-31 15:48

Yep, did everthing, if u use the htacces i wont see a thing, i rename htacces then it worked, but i don't see the product things

you can trie it your zelf, i have made a test map

http://www.redegeld-e.nl/nw/winkel2

everthing is standard

panos

No avatar

2007-01-31 18:24

Hi i thing you work with this code href="$aList[iCategory],0,$aList[sNameUrl].html">

in tpl
and remuve the htacces

panos >>>>You need help for QUICK CART ??

trzykas

2007-01-31 18:35

Proxivire is there posibility to run the stock plugin on 1.4 version of quick cart ? i need this in this version because it have productAttributes, please help :<

trzykas

trzykas

2007-02-01 16:44

Can you put "howTo.txt" to plugins/stock to fastilo, and can you tell me the plugin stock reqire "rewrite" or "ordersAvgVal" plugin ?

trzykas

Proxivire

No avatar

2007-02-01 17:02

trzykas:

I didn't make this, I haven't even tried it myself, I just know there's people here that really want such a plugin.
Maybe Cryptix can help you, since he apparently was able to take out the code and put it in his own site.

DmD

Cinho

No avatar

2007-02-01 22:27

Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in index.php in (1) Fastilo 2.0 and (2) Open Solution Quick.Cart 2.0 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the p parameter. NOTE: some of these details are obtained from third party information.

http://nvd.nist.gov/nvd.cfm?cvename=CVE-2007-0258

Cinho

Proxivire

No avatar

2007-02-02 01:15

Cinho: that's how I found Fastilo in the first place ;D

treewood said they'll fix it in v2.1 in an earlier topic

-DmD-

Cryptix

2007-02-02 19:18

trzykas the stock plugin will probably not work with v1.4 of Quick.Cart, as it's been written for v2.0. but if you want to give it a go and see it can't hurt, as you can take the code and the extra files made back out and it'll be just as before. i just downloaded fastilo, took the stock plugin folder out, and all the extra stock files associated with it in the db etc... then checked through manually all the related plugin files and added each part of the code (for the stock) that was missing on my own QC files. then finally edited templates>admin>product_form file and put in the field so i can edit the stock in the administrator products page.

if i have time i'll just make a zip file inc. all folders and subfolders with the files / changes included.

trzykas

2007-02-02 20:03

Cryptix thanks for help :> what version of QC you have ? If 1.4 so it will be great to have this plugin ! we will have complete shop!

trzykas

Proxivire

No avatar

2007-02-02 20:47

trzykas: in the first sentence he said it probably won't work on 1.4 because it was written for 2.0

meaning he doesn't know, meaning he has 2.0
so where are you getting that he might have 1.4?

Anyway, I do also hope it works, even though I'm expecting it not to. I prolly won't use it, but it's always nice to have, just in case ;D

-DmD-

soundman

No avatar

2007-02-03 08:49

Hi

First of all thanks for the effort to make this changeg to QC.

But i ha a problem with Strock

Case:
I have a quantity of 10 on a product. A customer buy 1 quantity of that product.
I should now have 9 in my in my shop, but yes it says 9 but with the negative sign - also -9

The system says it is not in stock because it is -9 on that products.

Do you know why this is happening?

Thanks

soundman

Proxivire

No avatar

2007-02-03 13:13

soundman: You'd have to contact the people that made it with any issues you have.

-DmD-

Cryptix

2007-02-03 20:58

For the plugin see here:

http://opensolution.org/Quick.Cart/forum/?p=readTopic&nr=3728

idaryl

2007-02-05 17:19

Is there any new information on this??

about us | contact