Tiny MCE in QC1.4

idaryl

2006-11-10 21:59

I downloaded Claps version (fat) of QC1.4 and installed it into my test area, all worked well until I got the rearranging a new page using "add catagory" in admin area and tried to use the Tiny MCE - it refuses to work.

I went to the Tiny MCE site and downloaded the latest vers. 2.08 - I don't know what version Claps uses (I'm sure it works - I'm assuming something is wrong here)

Is it possible to upgrade the Tiny MCE in QC1.4? replace the dir? any ideas? what would be a possible solution...

Thanks in advance

Claps

2006-11-13 07:36

idaryl - from readme.txt:

"The zip provided contains a stripped version of last version of TinyMCE WYSIWYG Html editor, with a simplified theme and a reduced number of plugins, in order to reduce the overall size of editor installation (originally 1,6 Mb, now about 700 k) and also serverside GZip compression to reduce overall download size (Makes TinyMCE 75% smaller and a lot faster to load). Also only english language file is provided.

If you want to extend the capabilities of editor you should download the full release from TinyMCE website (http://tinymce.moxiecode.com), read documentation end examples provided with it, upload 'jsscripts/tiny_mce/' folder over stripped version and edit 'tiny_mce_init.js' file provided with stripped release."

about us | contact