new version of

davidc1

No avatar

2006-10-31 14:58

Hello,

my first post here, for a very good software.

I don't know why you don't include made plugins in new versions, some of the them are very usefull.
I already made a website with quick.cart but I used 0.31 version due to plugins available :
- stock control : the most important for every sellers, if not a buyer can pay for much goods as the seller has.
- sendordertoclient and to seller otherwise, if a product is deleted after the order you can't see what a customer bought.
- xmlgen adapted for french market feeders and for my version with stock management ( leguide , webmarchand )

Next thing I'll do is probably an import/export tool in csv format, but I think I'll continue to use 0.31 as I'm not sure that nexts version offer many other good things.
All of them are very usefull.

david.

PS : having all product feelds in only ONE file would be a good idea, can you please explain why you put another file for images ?

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-10-31 15:27

davidc1 -
we put data of products in another file to optimize script in QC v1.x and QC v2.x... this create oportunity to have more products in database. default server have limit in memory to read files.

about plugins ... did You have Quick.Cart.Loaded ? This version have plugins installed

davidc1

No avatar

2006-10-31 19:25

I use Q.C 0.31 I think it's very easy
is there stock control in Quick.Cart.Loaded ?

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-10-31 20:29

davidc1 - i think there is no stock control

davidc1

No avatar

2006-10-31 23:41

Without this option a cart cannot work, what can you do if a seller take 3 products and you have only one to sell ?

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-11-01 08:38

davidc1 - ok i understand ... we dont have it now and we dont have it in plans ... please maybe use another shopping cart if You need it

davidc1

No avatar

2006-11-01 22:37

I use 0.31 with stock control, it's ok, but not compatible with some other plugins...

about us | contact