User login again

Shadowed

No avatar

2006-10-28 22:48

maybe someone knows script which could do this:
User can access Quick Cart store - but cand do order.
If he registers -
User after login can access QC store and can do order,
and mail ordering (name, surname, address, etc.) should be filled up with information he enteren whan he was registering, affcourse this info can be edited derectly in that form.
I searched trhough forum, but it seems that nobody found solution for this. Maybe now there is a plugin (even if its not free) - please give a link.

Shadowed

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-10-29 07:36

Shadowed - we have plugins user (http://opensolution.org/sklep/?p=productsMore&iProduct=16) but there is no registration requirements. we can change it for You if You contact us using contact form

Oxana

2006-11-08 18:23

treewood,
I`m also so intrested user-plugin but don`t understand its futures by your link (sorry, don`t understand Polish language)
So, is it possble to hide pages or categories from unautorisated users?
Thank you

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-11-09 09:50

Oxana - no it is not possible in this plugin

Jo

No avatar

2006-11-09 13:44

I'm not sure how it works because I haven't used it but I noticed a function in the plugin manager (using QCLoaded 1.4), you can set the store to 'catalogue only' so that the customer can see products and info pages but cannot add things to basket.

You could set up 2 versions of QuickCart, 1 with catalogue only and 1 full store, so when they log in they are redirected to the full store...

Oxana

2006-11-10 22:04

treewood,
Thank you, note some interesting plugins in your shop but understanding their futures just by screenshots so difficult :) Hope that eng-version of your shop coming soon

Jo, thank you for solution but not sure...
Need access by user (visitor/client) visibility of sections (public/no public), not divide just by cart-function (catalogue/store). So clients (authorized users) can see and bye all sections of website but visitors (unauthorized users) can see and bye in public sections.
As in opensolution.org access to "download" section for authorized users only.

bloodhound

No avatar

2006-11-11 12:37

QFP is out, and soon we will be supporting a plugin for user login in QC 1.4
pre-orders are welcome, just post your domain name to be used. more at
the link below!

-bh-

Shadowed

No avatar

2006-11-12 09:28

bloodhound you meen I should post address where I would yse this product and this is all that you need for registration ?

Shadowed

bloodhound

No avatar

2006-11-12 11:04

@Shadowed

Please check the site for purchasing a license, thanks.

-bh-

bloodhound

No avatar

2006-11-17 02:46

You can view the online demo:

Check our site for details

http://rstudiodesigns.com/Quick.Forum_Plus/forum/

-bh-

twiki

No avatar

2007-01-06 18:43

Hi,

Treewood, what is the price of this plugin? Is there an english or frensh version of this plugin?

thanks,

twiki

vlada83

No avatar

2007-01-07 13:51

wtf 30 dolars for this plugin is too much bloodhound

about us | contact