dotted seperator

rikkibr

No avatar

2006-09-07 10:32

Im having trouble when rearranging products in the QuickCart script, the dotted lines which separates the products disappear and/or move to the bottom of the site,... Do you have any solution for this?

You can see it here:
http://www.heilsukoddarogsessur.is/verslun/

Thanks
-Rikki

Ned

No avatar

2006-09-07 11:25

It to do with the .css you are using. I think youve modified the default file. Firefox is displaying the site correctly, IE doesnt (what a surprise!).
Have a look at the "clear" declaration in the /* GLOBAL STYLES */ section

BTW its easier (listening OpenSolution Guys??) if you reformat the CSS file putting line breaks after the ; to get each declaration on a separate line for ease of reading.

HTH

rikkibr

No avatar

2006-09-07 11:39

Thanks for the help Ned:-)

But Im not very much into CSS,.. a little though,... What is it that I have to change in the clear section to fix this?

I tried to replace all the code with a code from the original default.css but that didnt change anything but the colors that I had modified.

Thanks!

Ned

No avatar

2006-09-08 09:11

Ah so the original default.css is OK then have a look at each of your product descriptions.
I suspect you have forgotton to add a closing </div> tag when centering, for example...

Sissel barnakoddinn...<div class="center"><i>HVA&#208; UNGUR NEMUR GAMALL TEMUR</i><br /><b>meira - smelli&#240; รก myndina<br /></h6>

Should that be <div class="center"><i>HVA&#208; UNGUR NEMUR GAMALL TEMUR</i></div><br /><b>.........

Firefox is more forgiving :-)
HTH

rikkibr

No avatar

2006-09-14 20:02

Thanks Ned!

This worked:-)

re-aktor

No avatar

2006-09-17 14:32

can anybody tell me where to adjust the width? width: xxxpx in clear doesnt work....(of course it isnt there in default...)

any ideas?

re-aktor

No avatar

2006-09-17 18:07

ahh i solved the problem...

about us | contact