htmlMailOrderDetails 2.0

Engel800

No avatar

2006-08-22 16:54

Hello!

I use Quick.Cart v.1.3
I have no problems to install the shop and it works fine. I only have problems with the htmlMailOrderDetails 2.0 plugin.
I configure all details and will send the e-mails over smtp.
The problemis, that I get no email with the order. The client also get no email.

Maybe someone can help me.

Thank you!

theaxe

2006-08-22 23:40

Go in the backend to configuration->plugins . Edit the HtmlOrderDetails and remove the mark in the last field 'Show Email Body and Stop'

or edit plugins\htmlMailOrderDetails\config.php and change the line $config['hmod']['showAndStop'] = true; in false (like this $config['hmod']['showAndStop'] = false;)

Greetz,

Axel

Engel800

No avatar

2006-08-23 14:56

Thank you, I did it but I have no access. I got only the default mail from quick cart:

You have received a new order. Login to Administration Panel for details

But no details. I also check the smtp datas and there are no mistakes. all rights are set to 777.

Claps

2006-08-23 15:01

Engel800 - You should set ' E-mail new orders to Admin' to ' No'
(Admin->Configursation->E-mail new orders to Admin ) and if htmlMailOrderDetails is enabled from plugin manager and correctly configured it should work.

Engel800

No avatar

2006-08-23 16:00

No success! I got no mails. If the e-mail address is the same like in the main configuration I did make no mistakes. I also install the Paypal-code, maybe that's the reason.

wizzud

No avatar

2006-08-28 03:21

Solution is detailed here ...

about us | contact