Pages:

TinyMCE WYSIWYG Html editor for Quick.Cart v.1.3

Claps

2006-08-15 15:43

TinyMCE WYSIWYG Html editor is configured to replace only 'sDescriptionFull' TEXTAREA in admin section.
The zip provided contains a stripped version of last version of TinyMCE WYSIWYG Html editor, with a simplified theme and a reduced number of plugins, in order to reduce the overall size of editor installation (originally 1,6 Mb, now about 700 k) and also serverside GZip compression to reduce overall download size (Makes TinyMCE 75% smaller and a lot faster to load). Also only english language file is provided.
See it in action on http://opensolution.org/Quick.Cart/loaded/demo/admin.
Download from http://www.vbabes-cv.ro/claps/.

3ddi3

No avatar

2006-08-15 16:17

I think this is very nice app.It Have nice options and it is realy easy to use.

Eddie

marik

No avatar

2006-08-15 16:55

is TinyMCE smaller as FCKeditor?

Claps

2006-08-15 17:11

marik - this stripped version has about 700 k. Full version has about 1,8 Mb. FCKEditor has about 2Mb. But the main reason i was picked TinyMCE was that it works also with Opera, in FCKeditor support for Opera is experimental and in my tests tt didn' t work.

~znacznik

No avatar

2006-08-16 09:16

Claps - TinyMce on uour demo admin-site:
IE6 - OK
firefox 1.5.0.6 - OK
Opera 8.54 - Tiny do not start:

From js console:

Event thread: load
Error:
name: ReferenceError
message: Statement on line 4: Reference to undefined variable: editInit
Backtrace:
Line 4 of inline#5 script in http://opensolution.org/Quick.Cart/loaded/demo/admin.php?p=productsForm&iProduct=11
editInit("sDescriptionFull");
At unknown location
[statement source code not available]

znacznik

~znacznik

No avatar

2006-08-16 10:25

Claps - Opera 8.54 NO, but Opera 9.00 - OK!

znacznik

Claps

2006-08-16 10:41

~znacznik - sorry for that, I forgot to enable JS error reporting when I made my tests, so the js initialization code for old editor remained.
Two steps:
- in templates/admin/products_form.tpl, around line 150 you have to delete the following code :
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
window.onload = function(){
editInit( '$aHtmlConfig[sName]' );
}
//AddOnload( 'checkType' );
//-->
</script>
- in templates/admin/products_form.tpl, around line 125 you have to delete the following code :
editInit( );

Claps

2006-08-16 10:52

~znacznik - I tested it in opera 9.00 too so that's why the error slipped.

Claps

2006-08-16 10:58

Sorry, the rush:
- in templates/admin/categories_form.tpl, around line 125 you have to delete the following code :
editInit( );

marik

No avatar

2006-08-21 17:31

How can I add it to my Boxes plug-in?

marik

No avatar

2006-08-22 14:35

not posibel?

Claps

2006-08-22 14:45

marik - probably it is possible, but I don't have Boxes plugin, so I can not help you.

marik

No avatar

2006-08-22 15:35

TREEWOOD!!! (LOL)

nam

2006-09-11 16:18

Claps,
I'm having a few problems installing the TinyMCE editor in QC 1.3 Loaded. Could you please give some precise instructions on how to do with - which files to edit, and which code to insert / amend, etc

Cheers,

nam

do, or do not - there is no try (Yoda)

Claps

2006-09-11 16:43

nam - If you downloaded tinyMCE.zip from http://www.vbabes-cv.ro/claps/ in tinyMCE.zip you'l find a readme.txt in which is described step by step the installation procedure.

Claps

2006-09-11 16:45

anyway the updated content of readme.txt follows:

------------------------------
TinyMCE WYSIWYG Html editor
for Quick.Cart v.1.3 by opensolution.org

HowTo Install

Step 1. Unzip archive on a folder on your hard disc.
Step 2. Start your FTP program, Login Your shell account, set transfer on server to 'binary' and upload files from HDD as follows:
- 'tiny_mce' folder to 'js/' folder on QC installation
- overwrite file 'htmleditor.php' from 'plugins/edit/' folder with the one provided in release
Step 3. Edit page.tpl from 'templates/admin/'folder on QC installation and somewhere before '</head>' add
the following two lines:
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="$config[dir_js]tiny_mce/tiny_mce_gzip.php"></script>
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="$config[dir_js]tiny_mce/tiny_mce_init.js"></script>
Step 4. In templates/admin/products_form.tpl, around line 150 you have to delete the following code :
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
window.onload = function(){
editInit( '$aHtmlConfig[sName]' );
}
//AddOnload( 'checkType' );
//-->
</script>
Step 5. in templates/admin/categories_form.tpl, around line 125 you have to delete the following code :
editInit( );

Step 6. That's it.

TinyMCE WYSIWYG Html editor is configured to replace only 'sDescriptionFull' TEXTAREA in admin section.

The zip provided contains a stripped version of last version of TinyMCE WYSIWYG Html editor, with a simplified theme and a reduced number of plugins, in order to reduce the overall size of editor installation (originally 1,6 Mb, now about 700 k) and also serverside GZip compression to reduce overall download size (Makes TinyMCE 75% smaller and a lot faster to load). Also only english language file is provided.

If you want to extend the capabilities of editor you should download the full release from TinyMCE website (http://tinymce.moxiecode.com), read documentation end examples provided with it, upload 'jsscripts/tiny_mce/' folder over stripped version and edit 'tiny_mce_init.js' file provided with stripped release.

Support
Ask on Quick.Cart forum or ask on qcloaded@gmail.com.

nam

2006-09-11 17:58

Claps, your installation worked first time - I was looking in the wrong directory for the readme.txt file! Doh!

I was having so many problems trying to do something as simple as copy and paste a Word document with a table inside it into the QC Product text area, which just refused to show correctly, but with this TinyMCE as the editor it just worked first time. I can now relax and get on with trying to earn a living...

Thanks again for your help and keep producing those plugins for the QC community

do, or do not - there is no try (Yoda)

ts3s_vinh

No avatar

2006-09-13 06:36

http://opensolution.org/Quick.Cart/loaded/demo/admin. ---->TinyMCE WYSIWYG Html editor Error.
Test Localhost error?

Archangel

2006-11-23 19:23

I've got a problem with the insert/edit image of the editor. I'm talking about the editor_plugin.js file. Even from the downloaded file, the entire code is in one line. Not sure whats the reason for this. Could somebody send me that file in it's original form? Post it here maybe or something like that?

gnagis

No avatar

2006-11-25 11:50

does this work with 1.4 loaded?
becouse when i try it works in admin but on the "real" page it dosent work it gives unfinished codes and so on...

Pages:
about us | contact