How can I delete start page

lias

No avatar

2006-07-13 18:44

How can I delate Start page "Quick.Cart" from Quick.Cart v.1.3 loaded,( coming allready instald!) and how can make "productList" as Start page? please halp me!

SLawek

No avatar

2006-07-13 19:21

login in you admin page than you can clik on Configuration and then go to Start Page choose produktlist it's simple, just try it ;-)

~lias

No avatar

2006-07-13 21:32

Hi SLawek or anybody,

in config/general.php instald now this >

$config['start_page'] = "p_2";

so i want "productsList" as start page, what i have to change there?

loginn

No avatar

2006-07-13 22:03

go to http://yoursite.com/admin and login. On the control panel click Tools.
There you will see Start page dropdown menu. Choose "productList" and save.

loginn

No avatar

2006-07-13 22:06

Sorry, you must click on Configuration.

~lias

No avatar

2006-07-13 23:12

THANKS A LOT ! SLawek and loginn!

problem resolved!

* now I need to delate "Quick.Cart" link page from manu

* and need to delate this text > ( For any questions ask on OpenSolution Forum or ask me at qcloaded@gmail.com. ) from "Contact" page

please can help me how to do?

SLawek

No avatar

2006-07-14 14:48

~lias you are welcome :-)

"* now I need to delate "Quick.Cart" link page from manu" ask treewood if it is ok if not DON'T DO IT !!!

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-07-14 14:55

lias - read please license. "powered by Quick.Cart" is not removable

~lias

No avatar

2006-07-14 14:58

hi Treewood,

can you please help me?

How to >
*delate "Quick.Cart" link page from manu (Quick.Cart v.1.3 loaded that instaled)

* and need to delate this text > ( For any questions ask on OpenSolution Forum or ask me at qcloaded@gmail.com. ) from the "Contact" page (Quick.Cart v.1.3 loaded that instaled)

thanks!

~lias

No avatar

2006-07-14 15:20

Hello Treewood,

I dont want to remove "powered by Quick.Cart", I know that "powered by Quick.Cart" is not removable!
please try to understand me!
I want to remove > one of the link called "Quick.cart" from the main manu,
> (products - basket - Quick.Cart - contact) , that coming instald, in - Quick.Cart v.1.3 loaded intalation! in the - thanks index.php

and like to remove text > (For any questions ask on OpenSolution Forum or ask me at qcloaded@gmail.com.) this text from contact page coming instald in > Quick.Cart v.1.3 loaded instalation!

thanks!

Claps

2006-07-14 15:33

lias - login to administration section, click on Categories. A list is displayed to you. In the rightmost column there are 2 icons, first is edit, second is delete. Press delete icon for Quick.Cart category. Press edit icon for contact and in the textbox Short description or Full description edit the text.
Press save button below.

lias

No avatar

2006-07-14 16:30

Solved!
Thank you very much Claps! for your help!

I find your Quick.Cart, a very simple, easy, clein, nice designed, shopping cart! then any I know!
thanks again Claps! for your hard working result!
wish you all the best!

SLawek

No avatar

2006-07-15 17:27

And lias if you like to change remove Quick.cart link go to /templates - page.tpl and don't forget to change Author and also in /templates/admin -page.tpl

about us | contact