Product Attributes error

ulysses

No avatar

2006-06-14 06:15

Hi Wizzud - I have installed the latest version of Quick Cart 1.3, Plugin Manager 2 & Product Attributes 2.3

Quick Cart is an excellent product. I have been trying to learn on how to install this and use it for about a year now - (off and on) finally I think I have skilled up enough on PHP to actually understand this. The Plugins are a breeze to install. I do have a problem with the product attributes plugin. Can you help?

Settings on product attributes are:
Product List Tooltips = checked
Show Group in Basket = Both
Show Attributes on Product Print = Both
Show Currency on Offsets = After +/-
Special templates = prducts_list.tpl, products_more.tpl, products_print.tpl, productsInRow.tpl

Note: These are the defaults - not been changed.

The attributes functionality appears to work fine till I do the final send/submit after entering all the delivery address details. It hsows the reduced price on the product list. It shows the specials attribute % and can add to basket. But you do the final submit, it reports an error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/users/ulysses/ulysses.co.nz/htdocs/quick-cart/plugins/productAttributes/productAttributes.php on line 38

Even you have no attributes applied to products, you get this error. The only way to clear this error is to turn off the product attributes plugin.

I followed the instructions in the installation process, so I am at a loss as to why I get this error. Have I not done something right?

Line 38 of the "productAttributes.php" file is:
$aList['sAttributes'] = $oAttributes->throwBasketAttributes( $sAttributes ); // inserted

Please advise what I have to do to fix this. Thanks

Mauricio

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-06-14 07:50

ulysses - plugin manager works for now with QC 1.2 not 1.3

ulysses

No avatar

2006-06-14 08:17

Treewood - I am a bit confused. The Plugin Manager 2.0 says it is compatible with QC v1.0+

Is there no way to overcome the error I am experiencing without having to turn off the wonderful functionality which by the way appears to work as expected till the moment you hit the send button

Mauricio

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-06-14 12:28

ulysses - i think wizzud is needed but if it have info "compatible width v1.0+" it is not gurantee that if we publish new version it will works.

Shearer

No avatar

2006-06-16 17:05

when will it work ?

ulysses

No avatar

2006-06-20 05:25

When will WIZZUD be able to look at this error?

Mauricio

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-06-20 08:40

maybe contact with him?

about us | contact