Order Basket

syuga

No avatar

2006-04-25 20:14

hi all,
I wish to change "order basket" module. I don't require module list order basket, become each time click "add to basket", presented product only one and product list old ones lose.

thank's for answer

~~wallace

No avatar

2006-04-25 20:48

Oef.. again... somewhere in this forum there is the solution..
Wizzud, Treewoord or anyone else.. please, please please! post the solution with capitals ;-)

syuga

No avatar

2006-04-25 23:35

hemm .. maybe must automatic delete if choose other product .. how to make it ..?

syuga

No avatar

2006-04-26 16:22

hi any one .. I want to disable list order basket modul, I want to only single product in order basket. How to make it ..?

please ...

~deco

No avatar

2006-04-27 19:30

Wizzud, Treewoord or anyone else ... please give respon for this topic ...

wizzud

No avatar

2006-04-27 20:03

Hey, its not that easy!

The whole idea of a 'basket' is that you chuck things into it, then you go over to it and decide what you want to keep, what you want to get rid of, and what you want a few more of.
What is being asked for here is that whenever you chuck something new into the basket, whatever was there automatically gets kicked out. It don't work that way! It was never intended to work that way! You might just as well replace all the add-to-cart functionality with Buy-Now PayPal buttons! In which case, why do you need this cart?

jamesF

No avatar

2006-04-27 20:35

I you use PayPal, and all you want to do is sell single items, then you don't need a basked at all. PayPal gives you the facility and tools to generate HTML buttons you can use on each of your items; when the user clicks on a "pay now" button, PayPal takes over and processes the payment for your single item.

I've been using that for a little while and it works well -- however my business would benefit from a cart because I want people to buy as much as their credit card will allow ;)

Hypotehtically speaking, if you *really* wanted to use quick cart for single item purchases, yoo could look for a way to disable the cart button, and also find a way to alter the HTML of the product items to include PayPal code, but I think that would be too much work.

about us | contact