States? PLUGIN UPDATES!??!

sherlock

No avatar

2006-02-17 04:47

I understand that QC is structured globally, but what about country specific regions? It would be a lot easier if I didn't have to look up zip codes every time I sent out a package for one of my clients.

And please get a move on with the plugins, you've updated QC TWICE and the only plugin I have is PAYPAL!!!

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-02-17 06:28

sherlock - get productsInRow. it will work on qc 1.2 too

Nick

No avatar

2006-02-17 09:58

Sherlock what are you complaining about?

Remember that QC is developed by an enthusiast programmer devoting many hours of free time on his project and he is giving it away for free!

Gettting such an excellent product as QuickCart for free is far more than you can expect!

Please contribute yourself either by code, testing, enthusiasm and at least patience.

sherlock

No avatar

2006-02-17 16:54

I don't care if its free, I would pay for a cart like this to take care of its own issues. If the same people who make the cart make the plugins, and for good reason, why not just include the plugins to begin with!?!? It's really frustrating!

wizzud

No avatar

2006-02-17 18:15

Sherlock >>
If its any of my plugins you are waiting for then I apologise for the delay.
I should point out though that I am not connected in any way to the developers of the Quick.Cart product.
If you wish to pay for my time (or any one else's for that matter) to develop functionality above and beyond what is currently available for free then I (and others, I'm sure) would be only too willing to charge for the time and effort we donate at present. Would it make you feel better if I charged for my plugins? That might then give you real grounds for complaint.

ron

No avatar

2006-02-17 21:16

Im willing to pay for some modification how it can be done?

sherlock

No avatar

2006-02-17 22:37

Yes Wizzud, I know. I will pay you if you put forth an effort. I need the following.

- A Plugin Manager
- Capability of sending clients their order from the cpanel.
- Email capturing - for newsletters, product updates etc.
- Adding Tracking #s to a clients order on the cpanel.
- Attribute editing on the cpanel.

We can start with these. :)

wizzud

No avatar

2006-02-21 09:23

Plugin Manager - now available
Attributes - now available

Should you wish to discuss anything above and beyond what is currently available ...

da

No avatar

2006-02-21 18:59

OK : a short Q: Does the plugin manager work with latest version of the cart ?

da

ipodstock

No avatar

2006-02-21 19:01

yes.

about us | contact