I need delivery cost to be calculated for every item...

Garfield

No avatar

2006-02-11 00:43

...in the cart.

Any suggestions?

Garfield

No avatar

2006-02-14 16:08

Am I the only one who needs that?

pawe

No avatar

2006-02-14 18:50

I need it to but i don't think were alone...hopefully some kind person that also needs it will make a plugin for it some day :)

Garfield

No avatar

2006-02-14 20:27

May be treewood do? :)

rubdub

No avatar

2006-08-14 23:45

I could use this too. Has anyone any ideas?

wizzud

No avatar

2006-08-15 19:53

Do you mean that you want to be able to specifiy the delivery cost on a per product basis, from the Admin backend?

rubdub

No avatar

2006-08-17 05:54

Hi wizzud
Yes exactly that, I want to be able to specifiy the delivery cost on a per product basis, from the Admin backend. This is because my products vary in delivery cost due to large difference in size and weight and I also need to add up to 4 rates for each item to cover the different delivery zones In this particular situation items are typically shipped alone even in multiple orders.

I can get this to work, partly, by hiding the Courier field and using the Attributes plug-in, but it means I have to use Delivery Cost bands. Having bands to cover everything would result in a large number of attributes so gets a bit messy esspecially as I prefer to use 031 as it works with more older browsers - it is also easier for me to mod the templates (until I get my had round 1.3).

Using attributes as I've done also means that the checkout and invoice don't show the delivery charge separately.

If you have any ideas or can conjour up one of your magic plug-ins, that would be wonderful :-)

rubdub

No avatar

2006-09-28 23:09

I see that other carts (Zen, OSCom, Cube) can use shipping by weight, where each product has a weight and the total weight is then charged within bands. That type of thing would be so good for QC :-)

Jo

No avatar

2006-09-29 15:12

That would be a great idea, using weight. Probably not too hard to create either...

idaryl

2006-09-29 23:22

hey i asked about that here: http://opensolution.org/Quick.Cart/forum/?p=readTopic&nr=2861

but............?

Wulfgen

about us | contact