v1.1 or v0.2.5? - I need order e-mail!

photo74

No avatar

2006-02-08 21:48

Somehow I (webshop owner) don't receive any ordering email when i use Quick.Cart v1.1

I tried to find a solution, but did not find it on this forum. So here's the question: Can anyone help me sort this out?

Otherwise, I think I will be using v0.2.5, if that's no problem. Because there, I DO get an order e-mail.

But I don't know if there are major security updates or so, so I also want to know if it's save to use v0.2.5?

Any suggestions?

pawe

No avatar

2006-02-08 21:52

Maby i silly question. But in the config have put there that the admin should get an email if an order comes in?

ulysses

No avatar

2006-02-09 02:52

You have to make sure that email informing is set to "true" and your email address is correct.

You can do this online via Admin - Configuration or you can check the setting in the file "general.php" in the "config" folder.

Find the section:

/*
* Contact email
*/
$config['email'] = "name@domain.com";

/*
* Information on mail about new order true/false
*/
$config['mail_informing'] = true;

Hope this helps.

Ulysses Solutions Limited

photo74

No avatar

2006-02-09 10:02

Yep, that is all set correctly... Strange, isn't it? and in the previous version I had no problems at all.

buragas

No avatar

2006-03-07 15:03

most probably you hosting provider only allow you email sending using phpmailer which you need to do some setting with your php script on sending email using (or auto sending)

about us | contact