Who has time to make a website :) ?

Shadis

2021-06-16 14:48

Hello to all,

I really liked the Quick products, now I am thinking about opening my website using the Quick.Cms.Ext or Quick.Cms.Ext+. Thing is, that I am not strong when it comes to design questions and I dont want to use standard template, so I decided to hand over all the website creation things to someone who has will and time to make all from zero. I think that it will be - installing the Quick.CMS, creating the design, adding some additional functionality and what ever else would be required. I trust on your experience and will write my wishes as the progress with web goes, but I think better in private, dont want to trash the forum with lots of talking. The main thing - the website theme should be creating, fixing and inventing electronics, custom electronics developments, programming, etc. Probably it should be in 2 languages, should have a shop with automatic invoices (most popular ways of payment should be enough, like PayPal, Visa, Maestro), also I have a blog (standard Wordpress blog), so website could randomly show posts from blog in appropriate section. The text, naturally I will write myself... Anyway, more details via email shadowed (at) bk dot ru. Would be great to have approximate price for this work, if possible...

Best regards
Dainius

» Quick.Cart v6.x

openzibi

2021-06-16 21:16

Please try here https://opensolution.org/partnerzy-opensolution.html

Zbyszek - StudioStrona.pl

MinisterstwoReklamy.pl

2021-06-16 23:02

If that offer is still stand, we'd love to take you up on it. Feel free to contact us for more details. E-mail: biuro@MinisterstwoReklamy.pl

Ministerstworeklamy.pl tel: +48 791 493 287 e-mail: biuro@MinisterstwoReklamy.pl

Shadis

2021-06-22 09:12

Heh, wrote to given e-mail more than a week ago, still no answer :D

Tomx66

2022-03-12 19:41

Hi to all,
I want an api connection to an online biller.
Anyone know how to take it?
v6.7ext
https://app.swaggerhub.com/apis/Billingo/Billingo/3.0.14
https://support.billingo.hu/content/446136358

Thanks in advance for the replyT
Tamas

Makaron

2022-03-15 08:57

@Tomx66: What exactly connection you need? You want to create invoices in Billingo based on orders in Quick.Cart or you want some other functionalities? Main problem is official website of Billingo is only in Hungarian. Documentation is in english at least but I am afraid of using panel of Billingo to tests etc. I also see if you want to create invoice you have to first prepare partner object which this document will be connected so script should first search by VAT ID number in database.

marcinmorcinek.pl - web developer/freelancer

Tomx66

2022-03-16 17:02

Hi Makaron, thanks for the reply! I use it in Hungary in QuickCart. I want only to create invoices in Billingo based on orders in Quick.Cart. No other function is important. There is a possibility of a free account in Billingo.

Tamas

Makaron

2022-03-17 11:12

@Tomx66: Please write an e-mail to the following address: info@marcinmorcinek.pl and I can send you a quote of this kind of job if you give me account details and I will do some tests.

marcinmorcinek.pl - web developer/freelancer

about us | contact