Who has time to make a website :) ?

Shadis

2021-06-16 14:48

Hello to all,

I really liked the Quick products, now I am thinking about opening my website using the Quick.Cms.Ext or Quick.Cms.Ext+. Thing is, that I am not strong when it comes to design questions and I dont want to use standard template, so I decided to hand over all the website creation things to someone who has will and time to make all from zero. I think that it will be - installing the Quick.CMS, creating the design, adding some additional functionality and what ever else would be required. I trust on your experience and will write my wishes as the progress with web goes, but I think better in private, dont want to trash the forum with lots of talking. The main thing - the website theme should be creating, fixing and inventing electronics, custom electronics developments, programming, etc. Probably it should be in 2 languages, should have a shop with automatic invoices (most popular ways of payment should be enough, like PayPal, Visa, Maestro), also I have a blog (standard Wordpress blog), so website could randomly show posts from blog in appropriate section. The text, naturally I will write myself... Anyway, more details via email shadowed (at) bk dot ru. Would be great to have approximate price for this work, if possible...

Best regards
Dainius

» Quick.Cart v6.x

openzibi

2021-06-16 21:16

Please try here https://opensolution.org/partnerzy-opensolution.html

Zbyszek - StudioStrona.pl

MinisterstwoReklamy.pl

2021-06-16 23:02

If that offer is still stand, we'd love to take you up on it. Feel free to contact us for more details. E-mail: biuro@MinisterstwoReklamy.pl

Ministerstworeklamy.pl tel: +48 791 493 287 e-mail: biuro@MinisterstwoReklamy.pl

Shadis

2021-06-22 09:12

Heh, wrote to given e-mail more than a week ago, still no answer :D

about us | contact