Payment (paypal) Page don't appear!

david125

2014-12-10 22:59

Hi ppl...I'm installing a fresh 6.5 cart at http://www.pianetamotoacerra.it/shop-new/

I have installed also the payment plugins but when I try to test, nothing happens

double checked the code (lines to apply)
paypal is activated in the backend linked with ups shipping, paypal email is correct...what I can check!?

thank you

» Quick.Cart v6.x

David

boboo

2014-12-11 07:54

Hard to say, but You have done something wrong.
1. Nothing to see about PayPal in the ressource code;
2. After order, the confirmation page comes (without PayPal info and link) but there is still something in the basket.
Only after reload page, basket will be empty.

There is something wrong done :-/

boboo :-)

david125

2014-12-11 09:35

:| I followed these steps

- unpacked files and uploaded into ftp
- modified files according to "payments plugin" guide and overwrited
- uploaded the _order-payments.php file

What I can do wrong? :| I try to upload THE SAME FILES to another server...is the only thing that I can try...

David

david125

2014-12-11 09:42

nothinh...copied the files on 2 more servers..same :|

do you have a .rar of a full 6.5 quick.cart with already installed payments? just to try... I'm losing my mind!

David

david125

2014-12-11 09:54

other...you say:

##
2. After order, the confirmation page comes (without PayPal info and link) but there is still something in the basket.
Only after reload page, basket will be empty.
##

I've tried to upload a fresh and clean qk6.5 in another directory...only uploaded, logged to admin and changed login and pass data...
and it's the same, on confirmation page there is still the object in the basket...so I think is normal...!

David

boboo

2014-12-11 10:15

send me Your "rared" or "zipped" modified version.
boboo (at) kimla.de

david125

2014-12-11 12:38

sent, thank you!

David

boboo

2014-12-12 09:15

You wrote, You habe double checked the code, and You have double... failed.
I missed in general.php this line:

$aOuterPaymentOption = Array( => 'PayPal'=> 'Transferuj.pl' );

Point 4. in the instruction.
After You put this line, You have to assign the PayPal payment to PayPal (in payment settings "relate to")

Now in works.

Pleast think about the binary ftp transfer when up- or downloading the shop files.
All database files were in text mode
(see topic here: http://opensolution.org/forum/?iTopic=11529)

if You find, I helped You, my PayPal account is: bogdan (at) kimla.de

boboo

2014-12-12 09:15

"Now in works" should be: Now it works :-)

david125

2014-12-12 11:11

I make a test....hang on :)

David

david125

2014-12-12 12:56

Yes it works but Now the problem is another...

The situation is:

There is online a quick cart version 5.x at www.pianetamotoacerra.it/shop with MANY products in...but here, problem is the same...paypal do not works (in the past...it worked...I don't know why suddenly does't work more...) When I try to configure paypal clicking on "related to" nothing appears...

Then there is the version 6, that I'm testing now local with easyphp, that works, but if I try to import the product (copying "database" dir excluding fields.php and subdir and "files" dir) I got an error Notice: unserialize() [function.unserialize]: Error at offset 0 of 130945 bytes in C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyPHP-5.3.6.0\www\core\libraries\flat-files.php on line 38

So...I can't find the payment plugins for the qk version 5 can you link it to me so I can check all the files? for now the most important thing is to make work the payment on 5.x that is online...

David

david125

2014-12-12 14:59

found old plugin and solved...thank a lot

David

about us | contact