Plugin vat lite

cachousam

2013-10-12 14:50

Hello,
I have two questions.

First,i can not write a tax percentage with comma like 19,6 in France .How to to it?

Second
The subject has been discussed, but nobody answered completely.
How to do, if it does not take too much time working, for the price that i put in the product page in admin panel is tax free, (the script will calculate the price with tax) ,and the display on the page either with tax but indicating also the prices without taxes.
On the order form ,obviously the price to pay is with taxes but also indicated the price without taxes.

Thank you for your patience and kindness

» Quick.Cart v6.x

cachousam

2013-10-13 12:50

Hello,
In fact, I just realized that we need to write a point and not a comma for that the result is good.
19.6 and not 19,6

I look in the topics to see if anyone looking in the same direction at the mine for a different display product prices with or without taxes

Soon

cachousam

2013-10-20 10:03

Hello,
I forgot to tell you that if you need a value of 19.6% as tax ,you must put in the file templates / admin / setting.php this code:

<tr>
<td><?php echo $lang['Vat']; ?></td>
<td>
<input type="text" name="vat" value="<?php echo $config['vat']; ?>" size="5" maxlength="5" class="input" />%
</td>
</tr>

in place of this:

<tr>
<td><?php echo $lang['Vat']; ?></td>
<td>
<input type="text" name="vat" value="<?php echo $config['vat']; ?>" size="5" maxlength="5" alt="int;-1" class="input" />%
</td>
</tr>

Indeed the alt "int" only allows a tax with an integer.

Bye

about us | contact