Same Kind of Product but has 2 or 3 diff price

amir

No avatar

2005-05-08 19:28

Hello Freinds
How can i show my Same Product with 3 diff price.
I mean i don't want to add that product 3 times for 3 diff price.
What i want is that Product must show same time 3 diff price with cart button. So if customer wants he can chosse which one he wants.
thanx

amir

nathan

No avatar

2005-05-09 11:57

mm you can maybe do something with the Attributes plugin...
Then there will be a product. Anbd for the product people have to choose from the "attributes" you created and selected for the product.
Like 3 diff. prices....

amir

No avatar

2005-05-09 13:51

ho nathan sorry I haven't understand what you mean. Imean can you explainme in detail how to do it.
what i want is that for example price for same product will be diff when i make home delivery and if not then price will be less.

amir

everal

No avatar

2005-06-11 01:24

hey....

1- With Attributes you can have a- the same price, or b- with delivery , X dollars mores, fpr exemple.

2- You can also change that price at the the Courier, something like : a-with delivey: X plus; b- without delivery, the same; with delivery in time to eat the pizza while it is still hot, 100%; and so on

everal rimbald

amir

No avatar

2005-06-17 09:36

Hi Everal
what i wanted is that one photo is there in product list with 3 diff price and i can check on it ok i want 1st one and 3rd one.

I am right now using Attributes plugin but i am not much happy with this plugin bcz i have to show price 0 in beginig please havea look here

http://www.royalpizzaonline.de/?p=productsList&iCategory=11

amir

about us | contact