English vs. Polish Forum

pounder

No avatar

2008-10-01 23:16

What are the chances of adding an option to the forum so only English or Polish (or whatever languages are on the forum) questions and answers show up?

I am not trying to be difficult. Only asking.

» Quick.Cart v1.x

Steve

beholder

2008-10-02 01:22

Yes, for God's sake, do this ASAP, this would be awesome. +1

idaryl

2008-10-02 04:25

Shouldn't be English (versus) Polish....

think about it ! -----

Many questions asked here are not understood by the users here because of the language barrier -- so many questions/answers that are missed (the information contained therein) that could be used by someone else somewhere - somehow

Would be way more beneficial if it were ALL translated to a language or better yet, a language all can read. That way ALL get the benefit.

Separating the forum based on language type is a sad way to go - thats my 2cents............

pounder

No avatar

2008-10-02 22:17

I agree that a single language would be most beneficial, but I am not an egotist that believes English is the "world" language.

All I was asking was if it was possible to put a drop down menu or button that would direct the forum to include ONLY a specific language so we don't have to wade through multiple pages of stuff we cannot read while we are trying to find an answer to a question that may have already been asked and answered.

Not everyone has the luxury of no deadlines.

Steve

gwmbox

2008-10-04 06:23

Steve totally agree, it would be very beneficial to have it split into two languages. I for example would do a search initially in English and then if needed another search in the Polish forum using Google translate or similar.

Here's hoping the dev's find some time to tweak the forums a bit :)

Greg - dogsites.com.au and thatnetsite.com

about us | contact