stuck with productAttributes

lifointegrity1

No avatar

2007-09-06 21:05

I setup the latest quickcart and installed pluginManager 2.0 and productAttributes 2.4. I can't seem to enable productAttributes. I keep getting "Plugin is Disabled or Missing".

Any help appreciated!

» Quick.Cart v2.x

merci

No avatar

2007-09-07 08:22

lifointegrity1 - this plugins wouldn't work for Q.C 2.2 as they were wrote quite long time ago.

Shepstar

No avatar

2008-02-18 22:08

Is there anyway to get a plugin or solution for Q.C v2.x to geht something like productAttributes.
I need it because I wan't people to choose the quantity of the item buying such as:
500 pieces - € 99,-
1.000 pieces - € 199,-
2.000 pieces - € 299,-

Is there anyway, I would need for each product a quantity and a different price.
Appreciate any suggestion
Thankx

Shepstar

No avatar

2008-02-18 22:18

Ok found other entries. So actually the only way to get productAttributes is to buy the Ext Shop for € 179,-.
The thing is that is actually the only thing I will need from the the Ext Shop. All the other features are nice but not really necessary, and I would first off all like to use the shop, the simple way until I notice if I can make money with my shop and the have already planned to buy the Ext Shop when the v.3 is finished.

Is there a way in just buying the part of the price and attributes "P3 -Products attributes, stock control, product ask form"?

about us | contact