Pages:

Stock Control QC1.4 Loaded

_Nick

No avatar

2007-03-06 00:36

Hi all,
I've created a stock control plugin for QC 1.4 Loaded. It is in beta state so if you find any errors please publish them in this topic.

Download from here and don't forget to read the included AboutThisPlugin.html file:
http://www.drivehq.com/file/df.aspx/shareID1341835/fileID33139484/stockControl_1.4b.zip

Take care
Nick

» Quick.Cart v1.x

davidc1

No avatar

2007-03-06 10:03

it seems that stock control will come with V2.1
http://opensolution.org/Quick.Cart/forum/?p=readTopic&nr=3862
david.

idaryl

2007-03-06 19:36

Thats nice to know david - but does that really matter, or help to users of say...1.4 or I.3?

A big vote of thanks to you Nick for this effort - believe me I know just whats involved in the re-ediiting or especially a plugin code for QC. I won't be so quick to point out or denigrate your work by commenting on a version (not released) as yet or a (proposed plugin under testing stages) as opposed to your version for us who dont have the unreleased QC.... If david gets mad at this-then so be it, I took umbrage at his laissez-faire attitude to a nice effort by someone else for us all.

rdc_p2

2007-05-12 22:09

Great Pluginn. And nice work for us newbee in php.
Thank you very much.

Quick.Cart v1.4 loaded

jara

No avatar

2007-05-13 10:01

Hi,
why don´t work with UsersDiscounts plugin in my QC 1.4 from Trewood´s shop

Thanks Jarda
http://www.italskepradlo.cz/web/nahled/nahled.jpg

_Nick

No avatar

2007-05-14 00:44

jara, the stock control is only tested with the plugins included in the QC1.4 loaded version. Any other plugin may or may not work. My intentions was only to get it compatible with the loaded version.

Currently I can not invest any more time in this plugin.

etemorom

2007-05-14 11:11

I installed the plugin to Quick.Cart 1.4 loaded but when I try to add more product in the cart that I have on stock it dose not give any pop-up error like : “we currently have only 12 pieces in stock” or something like this.
If I have 14 pieces on stock and try to add to the cart 45 the only thing it happens is that in the cart will appear only 14 but no warning message to inform the customer so without a warning message the customer may be confused…

Another thing is that in the detailed view of the cart, there where u can see all the products ordered I can change the number of products to 45 even if the stock is limited to 14, and if I click on the next button to the order form I am charged for 45 pieces

Thank you

_Nick

No avatar

2007-05-15 08:55

etemorom, did you edit the file actions_client/orders.php according to point 5 in the stock control installation instruction?

etemorom

2007-05-15 11:11

Please be a little more specific this are my lines:

59: if( checkOrderFields( $_POST ) === true && checkOrderProducts( $iOrder ) === true ){
60: saveOrder( $iOrder, $_POST );
61: $content .= $tpl->tbHtml( 'messages.tpl', 'ORDER_SAVED' );
62: }
63: else
64: $content .= $tpl->tbHtml( 'messages.tpl', 'FORM_ERROR' );

I tried to add the code after the 60 line and now I got some errors….

And maybe it will be nice thing in the admin panel at products list to have a field like category or price, named stock where u can see how many products are on stock…

Thank you for your time.

etemorom

2007-05-16 08:00

help..please...

_Nick

No avatar

2007-05-16 13:25

eremorom, I think you are using the file actions_client/orders.php which is found in the package Quick.Cart_v1.4.zip

You must use the Quick.Cart.Loaded_v1.4.zip package.

In the Quick.Cart_v1.4.zip you find the matching rows starting from row 48.

etemorom

2007-05-16 14:48

ok. it's working now..but there is no warning if i try to add more than the stock limit...

Thanks

etemorom

2007-05-17 12:16

ohh. i tried everything..but no error message apears....

etemorom

2007-05-18 08:20

how can i add a column in products admin panel to show how many products are on stock...?

etemorom

2007-05-18 12:27

hmm..nobody knows?

etemorom

2007-05-19 20:11

???

etemorom

2007-05-24 20:10

?

merci

No avatar

2007-05-25 08:49

etemorom - add column to the list of products you can in file templates/admin/products_list.tpl

etemorom

2007-05-28 12:26

Thank you merci for all your help in this post and all other.I really appreciated.

The only thing I need now to start my shop is this stock column so can u please be more specific what should I do in templates/admin/products_list.tpl ?

Thank u again.

merci

No avatar

2007-05-29 10:17

etemorom - I can tell you only how to create new column, but you have to fill it with suitable variable, as I don't konow this plugin. So in templates/admin/products_list.tpl in section LIST_HEAD for example after

<td>

$lang[Price] [$config[currency_symbol]]
    </
td>

put

<td>$lang[Stock]</td>

then in section LIST_LIST after this code

<td>

$aList[fPrice]
    </
td>

put something similar but with your variable.In the same file find