individual shipping price

sergeh

2007-01-28 21:51

If someone wants to know how to have individual shipping prices for each products let me know, I found a solution

idaryl

2007-01-28 23:50

Oh please - yes - that would be great...

sergeh

2007-01-29 00:29

Ok, I'll write a tutorial soon, I just found a bug and tring to fix it right now.

Does someone know how to access the products db in orders_delivery.tpl ?? usually it's stored in $aData[] but in orders_delivery.tpl that array is used for the client's info

trzykas

2007-01-29 01:20

serghe i think i found the second thing what you shocking me i need this like a water :> i hope soon you wil be me king if you publish solution for this and "sold out"
thx

trzykas

sergeh

2007-01-29 01:45

treewood can you please tell me how I can access or at least store in a temp array the info of a product so that it can be used in orders_delivery.tpl ?

$aData[] is being used for the client's info. I tried adding info into $aList[] in orders.php where it says

list( $aList['iElement'], $aList['iOrder'], $aList['iProduct'], $aList['iQuantity'], $aList['fPrice'], $aList['sProduct'] ) = $aData[$i];

but it doesn't work...
any ideas?

sergeh

2007-01-29 18:38

anyone?

treewood (OpenSolution)

2007-01-30 08:09

sergeh - paste here this function with $aList[] variable that it doesn't work.... remember that You need put this $aList variable into one of 3 blocks: LIST_HEAD, LIST_LIST or LIST_FOOT

sergeh

2007-01-31 05:34

Hi treewood,

well my first mistake is that I forgot that productAttributes was on so modifying orders.php and orders-ff.php doesn't do anything.

Now that I modified productattributes.php it still doesn't work.

Here's the lines I changed

for( $i = 0; $i < $iCount; $i++ ){
// list( $aList['iElement'], $aList['iOrder'], $aList['iProduct'], $aList['iQuantity'], $aList['fPrice'], $aList['sProduct'] ) = $aData[$i];
list( $aList['iElement'], $aList['iOrder'], $aList['iProduct'], $aList['iQuantity'], $aList['fPrice'], $aList['sProduct'], $aList['canPrice'], $aList['usPrice'], $aList['euPrice'], $sAttributes ) = $aData[$i];

and

// $oFF->setRow( Array( $iElement, $iOrder, $aProduct['iProduct'], $iQuantity, $aProduct['fPrice'], $aProduct['sName'] ) );
// changed product price and appended attributes ...
$oFF->setRow( Array( $iElement, $iOrder, $aProduct['iProduct'], $iQuantity, $prodPrice, $aProduct['sName'], $aList['canPrice'], $aList['usPrice'], $aList['euPrice'], $sCommaDelimAttributes ) );

canPrice , usPrice and euPrice are already in db/products.php

any ideas why it's not working?

treewood (OpenSolution)

2007-01-31 08:24

sergeh - because this first "for" is listing data from db/orders_products.php, not from db/products.php where You save this special prices. You need to save this prices to db/orers_products.php when someone add product to basket.
look for functions: addOrderProduct() and dbAddOrderProduct()

sergeh

2007-01-31 18:11

hi treewood,

ok I found my mistake, now is there a way to use that array in the FORM block?
I'd like to put it in the value of a dropdown

treewood (OpenSolution)

2007-01-31 23:42

sergeh - hmm... i dont think so but You can try to edit actions_client/orders.php and find this elseif( $a == 'Delivery' ){
then You need to move this form upper to basket but You need to try it Yourself ... this is will not be easy

glen

No avatar

2007-02-06 03:36

i am happy to contribute some money to help see this feature implemented as soon as possible..
i set up a store, and we want to sell subscriptions to a newspaper.. but the store also sells DVD's.. so when the client shops for a subscription only, they are asked to choose a courier (but for subscription - dont need one)

please contact me at - gelunmao@hotmail.com - i can pay via paypal ^-^

idaryl

2007-06-03 07:48

I'm still waitng for that tutorial - Sergeh?

famdylan

No avatar

2007-08-23 23:22

did you get this working it would be nice if i could do this

idaryl

2007-08-27 00:53

Yep still waiting

about us | contact