productAttributes problem

solip

No avatar

2007-01-22 18:11

I have a productAttribute on my products where people write text - my problem is now that when you push ENTER then instead of skipping to next line it pushes "order"...

Is there any way to hinder this?

treewood (OpenSolution)

2007-01-23 10:11

solip - sorry but i dont understand it ... maybe some example ?

solip

No avatar

2007-01-23 10:33

I want my costumers to be able to make an text input (several lines) to every produckt they buy (text area). I now have the option of making an user input with productattribute, but the customers can only write ONE line (text input)

Thx for your help!!

solip

No avatar

2007-01-23 13:26

I have changed "productAttributes.tpl" so ist uses textarea instead of "input type='text'" (see below) but now the problem is, that the text the users write does not show in the final shopping basket. It works fine when I change it back to "input type='text'":

<!-- BEGIN PICKLIST_USER_INPUT -->
<div class='paUI'><label>$aAttributes[name]:<br /><textarea name='sUI$aAttributes[id]' value='' title='$lang[attrReservedGroupButton] : $aAttributes[name]' /></textarea></label></div>
<!-- END PICKLIST_USER_INPUT -->

treewood (OpenSolution)

2007-01-23 13:35

solip - i dont think it will change but maybe try to delete value='' from this textarea ?

solip

No avatar

2007-01-23 13:49

Thanks for your help - but it didn't make a difference :( Maybe one have to change another file to allow textarea, but I have no clue.

Help would be very much appreciated!!

treewood (OpenSolution)

2007-01-23 14:28

solip - i dont know why it dont works... for me it should works because there is no difference with input or textarea. please try to contact with wizzud author of this plugin

about us | contact