Questions regarding v 1.2

leoconk

No avatar

2006-02-27 01:29

I have just done my first QC-installation (v.1.2) and so far it seems to work ok. However I have a few simple questions. They may be stupid, but please be kind.

In the top horisontal menu I have the coises: products - basket - contact. In the demo-shop there were more choises: terms - conditions. How do I add these menu items with their belonging pages?

When installing Plugin Manager v.2.0, point 3 in the installation instructions says that a folder named themes should be copied from release/templates to cart/templates. There was no folder named themes in my download. Everything seems to work without it, but maybe it have a purpose and should be there?

In the Template Manager (v.2.0), when trying to preview the images, the browser windows opens with the path /templates%2Fimg%2F/whateverimg.gif instead of the correct /img/ . This applies to both IE6 and Firefox1. Images are shown correct in every setting except the preview in browser. Where is the source for this error?

And finally....
Since the feature of inventory, or items in stock with countdown, is available only in the undefined future :) is there a way to set the only possible value to be bought of each product to 1 ? The item may be bought several times, by different customers, but always with 1 as the only quantity option.

Thanks in advance to all the good people in the forum
Leo

digest

No avatar

2006-02-27 08:39

1. go to admin section, click catgories, add category, then set Type to contents, not products.

wizzud

No avatar

2006-02-27 09:55

2. The themes folder was mssing from the installation release, which I have posted about in another topic. Simply create the folder under the templates folder. Its empty anyway, and you really only need it if you are going to use the theme capabilities.

3. Investigating ...

about us | contact