htmlMailOrderDetails REALLY BUGGY!

ipodstock

No avatar

2006-02-20 04:45

I love the plugin, but it is extremely buggy. When I try to test to see how the emails will look to the client and admin, it absolutely will not send any email or display body and stop when it is on HTML only, sometimes with HTML+Text and sometimes with text only.

Also, the way that it is supposed to work with disabling how qc automatically emails the admin, doesn't all the time...

wizzud

No avatar

2006-02-20 09:37

1. Give me some specific examples of when it is going wrong, including the config settings at the time, and the output you got that was in error.

2. If you are using the Show Email Body and Stop flag to examine the email body then, as it says in the config, it will only show what it intends to send and then stop! It will not send emails! If this is not working as you would expect then, again, give me some specific examples. Also, be aware that if you have not requested any text-format option then it will not show you one; likewise with HTML-format.

3. It may not have been made totally clear but the HTML+Text format provides the main body of the email in HTML format, with an alternate body for use by email clients that only recognise text format emails.

4. Nowhere does it say that this plugin will automatically disable QC's in-built emailing mechanism. In fact it specifically says that you have to turn it off yourself in the main configuration panel.

If it is so .. quote REALLY BUGGY! unquote .. then please, don't just shout about it, prove it, and maybe I can rectify some of your problems.

ipodstock

No avatar

2006-02-20 20:25

Again Wizzud, I apologize for getting on your nerves about this.

I will report back with some better examples after logged testing this afternoon.

pawe

No avatar

2006-02-20 22:41

Rude... :P

about us | contact