Help meeeeeeeeeee i am Italian boys

Gianni

No avatar

2006-02-11 13:33

You help me please I install mine correctly quick cart but to the Seemed voice produced it marks me it the following error error: seemed error, unexpected $ in /web/htdocs/www.barranca.it/home/bis/core/products-admin.php on linens 1 you can say to me like resolving this problem? I pray you you communicate to me all to the following address mail comunicazionistaff@barranca.it I PRAY to YOU ARE DEPRIVED OF HOPE ah visited my website http://www.barranca.it and excused my English I know not to know it I well but I am Italian

Forza Italia

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-02-11 13:34

Gianni - change FTP upload to binary mode

Gianni

No avatar

2006-02-11 15:28

Thankyo wery much problem ok

Forza Italia

Gianni

No avatar

2006-02-11 15:29

problem is that You have in core/products-admin.php all code in one line ... it shouldn't be

Forza Italia

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-02-11 16:31

then download again cart and check that original version before upload on server.

Gianni

No avatar

2006-02-12 21:59

Trewood you the six manager of the website ones? I hope of if not fà nothing I did not want to ask to you if you know of some program php that it allows the creation of addresses mail with the name of situated as an example trewood@barranca.it you you know some? if I pray myself give the name to you you know to me perche, why I would want to create one page and to give the possibbilità to my visitors to create one own mail and to directly read mail from one the page of my website thanks from hour Hello Gianni

Forza Italia

about us | contact