Possible error

Garfield

No avatar

2006-02-04 15:47

I have the following error when trying to add a product:
Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /pub/home/a90074965/dmshop/core/products-admin.php on line 1

All other admin options seem to work fine.

I suppose that's because my hosting provider have only 4.3.1 version of PHP installed.

Is it possible to post here or send me to dmshop@dmshop.ru the product database file filled with some sample data so that I can test QUICK.CART and decide should I change my hsp or not.

Thank you very much.

Garfield

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-02-04 16:37

1. Change FTP upload to binary mode and upload cart again
2. Change provider ... PHP 4.3.1 is tooo old

Garfield

No avatar

2006-02-04 16:52

Reuploaded all in binary mode. Still have the same error.

Garfield

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-02-04 17:01

Garfield - problem is that You have in core/products-admin.php all code in one line ... it shouldn't be

Garfield

No avatar

2006-02-04 19:19

I also did not find any $ in the first line of core/products-admin.php. Keeping in mind that all other php files uploaded correctly i don't think it was something wrong with text/binary.

By the way, I have installed apache/php on my local WindowsXP machine and can not log in into administrator area of Quick.Cart - it returns me back to log in page after "logged in correctly" message appears.

orinoco

No avatar

2006-02-04 22:17

Maybe re-uploaded files were broken before. Download zip package from original server and try again.
Most recent error - your browser does not accept cookies. Turn it on...

photo74

No avatar

2006-02-05 11:11

I got exactly the same error.

My host does provide php 4.4.1 and 5.1.2

All others categories work fine.

In previous version installation I got no error at all...

photo74

No avatar

2006-02-05 12:11

Oh,well when I changed my ftp program to binary upload for php files, I got it to work!

Is it okay to leave this "binary upload" on for php files? Cause I got no clue what it effect is has....

about us | contact