Cant upload jpg/gid formats only bmp ?

Blentz

No avatar

2006-01-13 17:24

Hello

I usede Quick.Cart 0.3 which works very very fine on my own server while i am testing.

I have now uploadet my Quick.Cart to my provider azero.dk and the system actually works very fine. But......

When i try to upload pictures for my products i can only upload *.BMP picture... JPG or GIF pictures will not upload. I have talked to azero.dk but they dont know why it wont work..

My first thought would be. CHMOD 777, but that cant be the problem since BMP works. They use PHP 4.3 and GD Lib version 2.

Do you have any iddes ?

Yours
Blentz

wizzud

No avatar

2006-01-13 20:04

See 3rd entry in this topic ...

Blentz

No avatar

2006-01-13 23:05

This is the result:

array(12) { ["GD Version"]=> string(27) "bundled (2.0.28 compatible)" ["FreeType Support"]=> bool(true) ["FreeType Linkage"]=> string(13) "with freetype" ["T1Lib Support"]=> bool(true) ["GIF Read Support"]=> bool(true) ["GIF Create Support"]=> bool(true) ["JPG Support"]=> bool(true) ["PNG Support"]=> bool(true) ["WBMP Support"]=> bool(true) ["XPM Support"]=> bool(false) ["XBM Support"]=> bool(true) ["JIS-mapped Japanese Font Support"]=> bool(false) }

Yours
Blentz

Ashen

No avatar

2006-01-14 08:20

The first thing I would say would be that you dont have the jpeg/gif plugins for GD... but thats already been said, and aparently you do.

Still, perhaps they're not working properly. Perhaps you could try downloading them again and replacing the ones you have right now? (google php GD and go to the man page, it'll give you the links)

Otherwise I cant see why it should prevent you from uploading jpgs and gif but still work with bmp :S.

Cheers.
Ash.

Blentz

No avatar

2006-01-14 10:35

Ashen> I have tried this one and it works:

<? 
$gif 
ImageCreateTrueColor(200,200); 
$bg ImageColorAllocate($gif,0,0,0); 
$tx ImageColorAllocate($gif,255,128,128); 
ImageFilledRectangle($gif,0,0,200,200,$bg); 
ImageString($gif,3,70,90,"Azero.dk",$tx); 

header("content-type: image/jpeg"); 
ImageJPEG($gif); 
?>

S&aring; from what I can see. The plugin do work or ?

Yours
Blentz

Blentz

No avatar

2006-01-19 18:40

Together with Azero.dk we found the solution in this thread:

http://opensolution.org/forum/index.php?p=readTopic&nr=34&page=5

Thanks for your help.

Yours blentz

about us | contact