Pages:

New Quick.Cart v3.0 - stable version - released!

beholder

2008-05-10 14:20

I didn't find bugs in the stable version because it is stable and I have it installed. Maybe you remember I was among the 1st ones to try out the beta too.

For me it's timing-related problem instead of beta/final testing problem: I can only work on QC extensively during weekends and everything then takes forever. Even now I don't have a full 3.0 e-shop working, there is still some stuff to do. And as I work with it, and on it, I find bugs. It's normal that I find bugs in final version, a normal development process.

BTW, I guess the related problem is this: not enough people test beta or other latest versions, because they still use old versions and they also receive support for them. Once you cut the support for 2.x and 1.x, you would see many people surging toward 3.0 (if they knew that they would receive the full support there). Make ONLY the latest version fully supported and there will be even more bugs found, since I reckon more users = more thorough testing.

And then when you release a new 3.1 version, just include a list of files that were changed from 3.0, just like you did before. That will make it very easy to upgrade -- it's difficult to do when I don't know what files changed.

Thanks for the fix, the bug was not a real problem once you knew the workaround.

QC v. 3.0 final

treewood (OpenSolution)

2008-05-10 17:02

beholder - thanks for testing, bugs reporting and suggestions

shawty

No avatar

2008-05-11 03:10

Good day! I've got one more question...

How to change require fields in order form? I just don't need "Delivery and payment" and want to delete this fields...

treewood (OpenSolution)

2008-05-11 11:23

shawty - please create new topic and i will give you answer

shawty

No avatar

2008-05-11 12:16

Done =)

shawty

No avatar

2008-05-11 13:23

Question - ruqiure fields

shawty

No avatar

2008-05-11 21:11

still waiting...

arabeska

2009-10-05 14:25

Witam,
jak poprawnie podać ścieżkę do convertera (http://your_site.com/convert_v2.x-v3.0.php - fragment z howto.txt).

A.

Makaron

2009-10-05 15:35

A co tutaj jest niejasnego? http://your_site.com/ zamień swoim adresem strony.

arabeska

2009-10-05 17:28

Generalnie wszystko jest jasne, tylko jak wpisuję adres strony, to nic z tego nie wynika.

A.

Pages:
about us | contact