Note! Check which version of the script you are using. This documentation describes versions v5.0 through v5.5.
If you are using another version, go to documentation for the newer script version v6.0 and higher » or to older versions v4.0 through v4.2 »
At the beginning:
- Installation and requirements - detailed information about script's requirements and its installation.
- User's manual - first steps - guide to all basic functions such as adding new pages and attaching images to them.
- User's manual - advanced information - descriptions of all options in the administration panel.
- Scripts performance - comparing performance of OpenSolution scripts vs. other popular scripts
- Design modification * - detailed instructions of design modification.
- Tips & Tricks - useful tips and examples.
- Files and directories structure - description and use of all the most important files and directories.
- Templates * - list of files that include the “view” layer.
- Database ** - information about files that store data from pages.
- Functions ** - basic principles of how functions work.
* - basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
** - basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and PHP