The sections below describe functioning and building of Quick.Cart v6.0 and higher.
At the beginning:
- Installation and requirements - detailed information about script's requirements and its installation.
- User's manual - first steps - guide to all basic functions such as adding new categories, products and attaching images to them.
- User's manual - advanced information - descriptions of all options in the administration panel.
- Scripts performance - comparing performance of OpenSolution scripts vs. other popular scripts
- Design modification * - detailed instructions of design modification.
- Tips & Tricks - useful tips and examples.
- Files and directories structure - description and use of all the most important files and directories.
- Templates * - list of files that include the “view” layer.
- Database ** - information about files that store data from pages.
- Functions ** - basic principles of how functions work.
* - basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
** - basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and PHP