The sections below describe functioning and building of Quick.Cms v4.0, v4.1 and v4.2.
At the beginning:
- Installation and requirements - detailed information about script's requirements and its installation.
- How to use - description of all basics options in the administration panel.
- Script performance - comparing performance of OpenSolution scripts vs. other popular scripts
- Design modification * - detailed instructions of design modification.
- Tips & Tricks - useful tips and examples.
- Basic terms - essential terminology you should get familiar with before reading on.
- Files and directories structure - description and use of all the most important files and catalogues.
- Templates * - list of files that include the “view” layer.
- Database ** - information about files that store data from the pages.
- Actions ** - description of every executable action e.g. addition of a subpage, change of the configuration or display of page details.
- Functions ** - basic principles of how functions work.
* - basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
** - basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and PHP