No avatar

2005-04-28 19:54

Glad to be at help

jopa

pete-newbie

No avatar

2005-05-11 22:23

jopa

I have used your script for paypal, it carrys over the price ok, but there is no id number showing on the paypal page to tie it up with the order?

jopa

No avatar

2005-05-12 11:04

Well you recieve the monney and the name of the payer so it shut bee easy to control the payment
Hope i understand your question right ;-)

jopa

bosh

No avatar

2005-05-13 19:08

hey jopa

can you help

Im trying to run the full Loaded version of quickcart on an outside server [not my own] , and I cant get the Paypal code to work. It works great on the basic quickcart installation, and still works with random product and plug in manager installed, but not with the full plugins package.....

Ive been in touch with the wizzud, who suggests the following:

In the form for the PayPal button, the value for the amount field is set to $fSummary - try changing that to $_POST[fSummary] instead (order_saved.tpl).

Ive tried this, but still wont work.

Any suggestions or ideas?
[It wont work on my server either, so I figure it aint the server Im using that's causing the problem.]

bosh

Wizzud

No avatar

2005-05-13 20:03

What exactly is not working?
Is the button there?
If you view the source what does it look like?
If you click the button, what happens?

bosh

No avatar

2005-05-13 20:21

no the button doesnt show up.
on the basic installation, the button shows, and takes you to the pay in page for paypal [the choos ways to pay] it has the total amount and is working fine.

but it still wont do it with the full Loaded version. Ive tried your change in the order_saved.tpl paypal code, still no joy.

the view source in the Loaded version is quite different to the basic version - instead of showing the paypal coding half way down [underneath the sidebar content bits], it appears to show all the print order commands, ie all the text that would be included in the printed version of the order.....and no sign of paypal code at all

weird indeed

bosh

bosh

No avatar

2005-05-13 20:28

if you want to look, the link is

bosh

bosh

No avatar

2005-05-13 22:38

I think I solved it.....

after looking again at the source code [thanks wizzud], I had a think, and turned off the scriptedPrintOrder plug in, and hey presto, the paypal button appears.......

cheers all for helping and getting me to think more

its a top app, and I plan to try and get clients using, then Ill send nice donation or two....

thx again

bosh

bosh

No avatar

2005-05-23 12:33

By the way you don't need to change anything in your paypal account just change the USD to GBP as you thought :-)

So . . . .

<input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="USD"> becomes

<input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="GBP">

That did it for me :-)

frankie

bosh

No avatar

2005-06-09 15:05

[btw last post not done by me....:)]

Actually, frankie, it depends on the account you have. Im having real trouble getting a users account to accept GBP, not USD, even when I change the settings in their paypal......

any suggestions/tips gratefully received.

bosh

god

No avatar

2005-07-29 18:57

veriefied pay pals cc and cvv for sale,
usa pay pals 25$ international 30$ cc 2$ cvv 3$ accepting e-gold :contact icq 296-534-980

Elgringo

No avatar

2005-08-09 19:50

Hi everybody,

Thanks for all your informations, but I have a little problem.
I full all the order correctly (I think), but when I go to the website of PAYPAL, there is NO amount for the paiement. I think I have a problem with

<input type="hidden" name="item_number" value="Order ID $iOrder">
<input type="hidden" name="amount" value="$fSummary">

These informations didn't follow me ;-) to PAYPAL

Does somebody has an idea ?

Regards.

Hervé

Stevo

No avatar

2005-08-22 03:32

I suggest to add target="_blank" in the Form Action.. line.
In this way your customers don't go away from your site!

Stevo

-Dj-

No avatar

2005-08-22 10:25

"God", hows about a demo eh?

chevy

No avatar

2005-08-22 12:18

hi, i've added the paypal script to orders_saved.tpl, but when i test it out and i click on the paypal link, the amount is not getting carried over to the paypal page. It comes up with a text field so that the customer can enter the amount themselves. Of course, this isn't what i want to be happening, so how do i fix this problem.

Also, it would great if the postage and packaging was filled in with the courier price instead of the courier price and the item price being added together.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Ryan

2006-01-06 03:53

I'm in the same situation. I have tried adding this sample script to orders_saved.tpl and it doesn't transfer the $$$ amount to the paypal payment page.

chasetony

No avatar

2006-10-08 18:47

where is orders_saved.tpl ?

Jo

No avatar

2006-10-08 20:40

chasetony - that is in old versions of QuickCart, if you are using a newer version see this thread for Paypal:

http://opensolution.org/Quick.Cart/forum/?p=readTopic&nr=1533&page=1

Pages:
about us | contact