Pages:

integrate with Ideal pay method

beholder

2011-06-25 04:02

I just got the correct sources from my customer for NL Rabobank iDeal but what I wrote above is pretty much it.

http://cicmanec.sk/easyplugins/

Silencer116

2011-07-11 22:35

Beholder, could you please give me a more detailed step by step guide to build iDeal into v4.0?

I will be very grateful if you can help me on this, and I'm sure a lot of other people.

j.w.brier@rustbuster.nl

2012-08-31 12:25

I have implemented iDEAL Basic in quick-cart V5.1 . I appears to be working OK. Jan Willem Briër / jan@hrps.nl

J.W. Briër

jenbecht

No avatar

2012-09-08 17:25

I am very new to this. I dont want to ask stupid question.

I just want to to know if ideal is compatible with paypal?

I want to integrate ideal to website and if ideal can work internationally.

please help.

j.w.brier@rustbuster.nl

2012-09-16 11:42

The iDEAL payment method is only useful to people with a Dutch bank account and a shop that also holds a Dutch bank account. So it is of no use for international customers. The banks in Europe are working on a similar new international system but that does not appear to come any time soon. The advantage of using iDEAL without using a payment provider is that it is fairly simple to use at a low cost to the shop. It has become the default payment method for webshops in Holland. I have recently implemented iDEAL in 5.1 (paid) and appears to be working very well. Over 90% of orders are paid immediately using iDEAL.

compie

2012-10-20 08:53

well cool that there is an plugin avaible here
https://www.ideal-checkout.nl/ideal-voor-quickcart.html

very nice but we are now in versio 5.1 is there soon an update plugin avaible for Ideal
Thank you
Compie

jans

2013-05-07 07:40

@Compie you can ask bij ideal-checkout.nl for an new plugin voor QC 5.1 or 6.1 version they make the plugin for you it cost then € 150,

Pages:
about us | contact